Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

madcow
Executive
Executive

Saturday 11th November Training Day

Post by madcow »

Upcoming Soldiers listen up

After friday's draft you have been selected to join an army.
This saturday will be the first training day. Where you will:

:arrow: Meet your new CO and squadmatesImage
:arrow: Meet your enemy Image
:arrow: Scout the fields of POE2. You will need this Mod file, this Mappack and this Patch. Alternatively, you can just download this Complete mod (Mod and Mappack) as well as the patch. (If you have downloaded POE2 already then you DO NOT need to get the Mappack - it is just the maps for the normal mod, no extra ones)

No winners or losers that day, just show up, say hi and have some plain good GC fun.

ImageImageImageSee you on saturday.ImageImageImage

Edit:- I accidentally linked the passworded zip for the complete POE2 mod before. If you downloaded it the password is ]POEv1.0.0[
Last edited by madcow on Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Clicky to become a Voteable member.

“…so realistic, it'll have you picking shrapnel out of your backside.”
Mat-Moo
Executive
Executive

Post by Mat-Moo »

I've downloaded the map pack a couple of times now, but the cab shows empty?

Edit: Balls, the mappack doesn't add anything anyway - ignore!
## # /\/\at-/\/\oo # ## (AKA Mat-d-Rat)
My software
Free reminders by email
Winter_Lion

Post by Winter_Lion »

I tried downloading from the Wiki dl page twice and both times it downloaded the whole file and then reported a failed download and dumped the file.

I ended up using the links listed above and it's 3 times as fast and hopefully I can get POE back on my pc before the training day ends.

It's always something.......if its not one thing, it's your mother~......(Joke on words) INSERT LAUGH HERE :P

somewhere in download hell.............Winter 8)
ImageImage
Titi

Post by Titi »

I had the POE2 stuff downloaded for a long time now, but the server did not seem to be playing it when I showed up at the time I signed up for.

After playing a couple rounds practicing for NABO (we practiced having few players and did well) things quickly escalated to top notch play - knife versus tank and other high level GC play.
Winter_Lion

Post by Winter_Lion »

Titi wrote:I had the POE2 stuff downloaded for a long time now, but the server did not seem to be playing it when I showed up at the time I signed up for.

After playing a couple rounds practicing for NABO (we practiced having few players and did well) things quickly escalated to top notch play - knife versus tank and other high level GC play.
Same here Titi my friend. The thing is, I upgraded to Vista beta two and it refused to boot to windows after install. So I ended up having to install XP64 pro because it would install from the repair console and Vista was tooi stupid to, I guess.

To make room for all these OS's and backup sys files that windows luvs to copy and hide, I dumped alot of archive files. POE had to be reinstalled again anyways with BF2 and SF, so I went nuts and deleted too much.

Lesson learned again.......back it up if ya want it perm. I even have a 16x
dual level dvd burner that makes 8.5gig data dvds in 4 mins and duhhhhhh..........lol. 8O

Anyways.........I got very good copies of POE pkg deal above and got 1.2gigs dled in two hours or so. BF2 patch 1.4 dled from filecloud in twentry and it was almost 600megs.

Everything works very well, cept teamspeak started echoing and skippng same sound over and over once i logged on to Gayspy server.......glum.

Always something,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :oops:
ImageImage