ph1l0r
Executive
Executive

Thanks!

Post by ph1l0r »

Hi there,

just wanted to post a big

Thank you

to both High Commands, all grunts and everyone else that make all this possible. Some invest more of their leisure time that can be hardly called leisure to enable others to enjoy GC even more. It might not be obvious at all times but there are plenty people working behind the scenes.

The new administrative forces, sometimes referred to as TA for Tournament Admins, are hard at work already.

Some might have noticed we have someone new in orange on the forums. Dagrooved1 now has administrative rights for the website and forums. The shoutbox thingie is his first so please be calm on him and post your comments. Not in the shoutbox but the thread right here.

Last but not least. Please consider to donate. The time spent by volunteers to keep things running doesn't pay towards the bills we get for website and gameservers. If you don't have a Paypal Account get in touch with Sushi, Brummie or myself and we'll find a way to get your money ;-)
just call me phil on ts, ingame, wherever. i'll even respond to phil in real life. wooohooo!
DaGrooved1

Post by DaGrooved1 »

the shoutbox thingie is his first so please be calm on him and post your comments.
Wtf is that suppose to mean? So far 75% of the comments have been positive.
ph1l0r
Executive
Executive

Post by ph1l0r »

It's a joke. I just tried to be funny.
just call me phil on ts, ingame, wherever. i'll even respond to phil in real life. wooohooo!
Goggles
Executive
Executive

Post by Goggles »

I like the shoutbox :) Anyways, that's a topic for another thread!

Thanks to everyone who participated to make this campaign possible! I would especially like to express my extreme admiration of the Band of Brothers soldiers and their High Command, who all showed up battle after battle regardless of the previous results. It shows a great amount of character and class, and for that you folks should be rewarded.

Thanks for always showing up. Thanks for playing with a fun-first attitude. And especially thanks for always being polite and understanding, C7's High Commands have been the most polite and easy-to-communicate with that I've seen in all the campaigns I've been here. It's awesome composure! :)
Hi!
DaGrooved1

Post by DaGrooved1 »

Yes, I know you were trying to be funny, infact I laughed, but Brummie told me I have to learn to stand up for myself, so I'm trying to look tough.
madcow
Executive
Executive

Post by madcow »

Well I don't know about everyone else but I'm scared. 8O
Clicky to become a Voteable member.

“…so realistic, it'll have you picking shrapnel out of your backside.”
SSnake_Plissken
Location: an obscure body in the S-K system, known to its inhabitants as the planet Earth

Post by SSnake_Plissken »

DaGrooved1 wrote:Yes, I know you were trying to be funny, infact I laughed, but Brummie told me I have to learn to stand up for myself, so I'm trying to look tough.
didn't work...

Great campaign everyone!! I had a blast and I hope everyone else did as well. Like Goggles mentioned, a special thanks to BoB and their HC for making this campaign a pleasure off the battlefield as well as on the battlefield. Also thanks to the Pirates, and especiailly stonie, for all their hard work behind the scenes!!
"The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultraviolence."
Winter_Lion

Post by Winter_Lion »

DaGrooved1 wrote:
the shoutbox thingie is his first so please be calm on him and post your comments.
Wtf is that suppose to mean? So far 75% of the comments have been positive.
By all means, don't squash Phil's attempt at posting humorous stuff. He takes this all so seriously most of the time and needs to lighten up a bit and have some fun.

DaG,

Congrats my friend and remember, most of us are your friends and we wish only the best for GC and particularly you. So, try and see the good hearts in posts concerning you and your job here and assume the goodwill of all who post here.

If you do that, the odds are with you that you won't take a post the wrong way, because most posts here at GC are very positive in nature as a rule. The ones you translate as positive by mistake will make themselves known soon enough without you letting it mess with your head.

Let me know if you need anything. My goal is that you succeed so GC succeeds, I am always at your service mate.

Respects................Winter :D
ImageImage
sushi
Executive
Executive

Post by sushi »

made unsticky
DaGrooved1

Post by DaGrooved1 »

made unsticky
OoooOO sounds like someone is jealous! Don't worry Sushi, we're still happy to have you around.