Intercampaign Scrim Number 2

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

Shrapnel
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Intercampaign Scrim Number 2

Post by Shrapnel »

I want to thank everyone who showed up for the fun today. A special thanks goes to all our FCs who did a great job of organizing their armies with no prior knowledge of the maps being played. The tournament admins would like to know what everyone thought of the maps we played so please let us know here.

We'll be having another scrim next Saturday. Our new generals will be announced later this week and they'll get their first taste of leading the fun at this scrim. Our map list for this event hasn't been determined yet but we'll be announcing it here when it is.

So keep a watch on the forums for all the news coming in the next week and don't forget to sign-up for the scrim in ABC.

Map List:
Burning Oilfields
Maszarqi Siege
Airport

Please download these maps so you'll be ready to go on Saturday!
Last edited by Shrapnel on Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
[sig]Broken due to link being older than I am (in internet years at least) and laziness[/sig]
Goggles
Executive
Executive

Post by Goggles »

It's going to be very exciting to bring forth the new Generals (and some High Commands?) during this week, and see the work progress to the very new and improved campaign 8! Things are going to get very interesting, and I can't wait!
Hi!
styphon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by styphon »

Oooh, I got all tingly reading this one. New Generals! Campaign 8 is drawing ever closer and I cannot wait.
NateDogg25

Post by NateDogg25 »

I AM IN TALKS WITH TACTICAL GAMES FOR US TO HAVE A
=GC= VS TG scim on the tenth of feb as requested by stonie all is lookin good for us to kick there asses!!!!!!! ill have more info shortley, i no how much we enjoyed the last scrim! 8O :D 8)

Camp6*1stLTImageCamp7*Capt*ImageCamp8*LTCOL*Image
styphon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by styphon »

You had to drag that up. But at least I would be able to take part on the side of GC for the next one.
Shrapnel
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Shrapnel »

Updated with Saturday's map list.
[sig]Broken due to link being older than I am (in internet years at least) and laziness[/sig]
Shrapnel
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Shrapnel »

*Bump*

Please be sure to download the custom maps listed in my first post so you can participate this Saturday.
Shrapnel
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Shrapnel »

Thanks to everyone who showed up for the scrim today. We had fun playing some pretty good custom maps and letting the Generals get some practice at running their armies.

Please let us know what you thought of the maps here.