wanna play neutral this campaign?

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

sushi
Executive
Executive

wanna play neutral this campaign?

Post by sushi »

It is that time of the year again, where I go around and harvest for neutral players.

Since the tournament admins are going to play as neutrals this campaign we will go for a smaller group of free applications this time.

So if you played here for several campaigns, acted as am Member of a HQ and squadleader and haven't signed up for HQ/squadleading duty in the upcoming campaign feel free to reply in here.
Last edited by sushi on Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stonie
Executive
Executive

Post by Stonie »

Don't you have enough?

I would like to see the rest of the experience join the draft.
I for sure can get all the help I can get. :wink:
Kevanova2005

Post by Kevanova2005 »

Ok Sushi i'll pledge my allegiance to the Neutrals .... next campaign :lol:
Gravis

Post by Gravis »

i wanna be neutral :)
matsif
Executive
Executive

Post by matsif »

Kevanova2005 wrote:Ok Sushi i'll pledge my allegiance to the Neutrals .... next campaign :lol:
me too possibly lol :lol:
woke up this morning, put on my slippers, walked in the kitchen and died
Bully

Post by Bully »

Well defintivly going for neutral..

For now i`m able to take part only in a few battles anyway and so i think beeing neutral would be a better choice then beeing an inactive in an army.
at least if you guys agree...

I have had a lot of fun with GC and want to stay with you guys ;-)
Actual Campaign Ribbons:

C6 Image
C5 Image
C4 Image
C3 Image
Total_focus_haz

Post by Total_focus_haz »

I have been wanting to be a neutral since C4!!

Sushi the wise can i please be a neutral in C9!! :D
sushi
Executive
Executive

Post by sushi »

Bully wrote:Well defintivly going for neutral..

For now i`m able to take part only in a few battles anyway and so i think beeing neutral would be a better choice then beeing an inactive in an army.
at least if you guys agree...

I have had a lot of fun with GC and want to stay with you guys ;-)
ok I will have to add a little additional precondition:

I would like to have active players only.the reason to that evidently is that the neutrals have to step up to balance the sides by being there on our battledays and make our gaming here at GC the best experience possible by evening out the teams.

If you believe you will not be able to play on a regular basis I would honestly suggest you sign up for an army than be expected to actually show on battledays as a neutral.
ButchLion

Post by ButchLion »

Okay, if you need neutrals you can include me in the list. I usually make the later times on battled days but will try and be there earlier.
BECOME A VOTABLE MEMBER!!!!
See ya in Da Game, Da Butcher
ButchLion.Image
aka [TRG]Butchvonlio, C4 PFC, C5 PFC, C6 CPL, C7 LTC , C8 Neutral, C9 Kpt., C10 Comodore, C11 lcp, C12 lcp, C13 lcp
Hitman47
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Hitman47 »

ButchLion wrote:Okay, if you need neutrals you can include me in the list. I usually make the later times on battled days but will try and be there earlier.
same here, if u really, really need neutrals count me in........available every saturday, here since camp 5........
BF2: C5 - Corporal | C6 - Corporal | C7 - Feldwebel (Sergeant) | C8 - Neutral Peace Keeper | C9 - Captain | C10 - Grand Moff (HC) | C11 - Macaca (Staff Sergeant) | C12 - Major | C13 - Corporal
BF3: C1 - Colonel | C2 - General | C3 - Neutral | C4 - Brigadier | C5 - Private | C6 - Brigadier General
BF4: C1 - Tournament Admin | C2 - General
SSnake_Plissken
Location: an obscure body in the S-K system, known to its inhabitants as the planet Earth

Post by SSnake_Plissken »

I'd like to be a neutral; I can make just about every main battle and every NABO. Neutrals need to have not only experience but good attendance, so I think I fit the bill.

but

As Stonie mentioned, we can't (and shouldn't) have a bunch of experienced players flock to the neutrals. Also, the TA's are a dedicated group, so i see them being at the majority of battles, requiring much less need for a large amount of neutrals.

So if you need me I would be happy to play as neutral, but only if it doesn't hurt the teams. I'm sure I'll have fun no matter what... :lol:
"The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultraviolence."
sushi
Executive
Executive

Post by sushi »

ok guys keep it coming.

I will do this first come first serve. I will have to check if we do have enough neutrals by now and let you know.
Gravis

Post by Gravis »

let me add that i updated to vista, and i am still putting everything together... so i might not be ready this saturday :)
Kevanova2005

Post by Kevanova2005 »

I knwo what you mean Snake. I think there should be a bit of a roation going so that the same players don't just stay neutral as some of the neutrals would really benefit to an army.
Von_Krieg
Executive
Executive

Post by Von_Krieg »

Just to add to this. The current TA's will be looking for some of our current neutrals to take over our duties next camp so if you are a neutral expect that you may be the next group of TA's.