C13 Postaged delayed

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

Robawillis
Executive
Executive

C13 Postaged delayed

Post by Robawillis »

Howdy Folks just to let you lot know the draft has been moved to the 3rd of january for reasons that my post pigeon didnt make it to one of the generals and probably got shot and eaten as well.

As such this gives people more time to get some more draftees and also to finalize anything not done yet by either of the two generals or TA's :oops: . So we shall have the draft a week later at 6:00, after that stay around for we shall then have a quick scrim of the two armies before the bfi and if we have time pub on some servers to get some more recruits.

Anyway in the mean time happy new year everybody if i dont see you before new years eve.
Hitman47
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Hitman47 »

this 6:00 which Rob mentions, is 19:00 CET (normal battleday time) just so there are no confusions.
BF2: C5 - Corporal | C6 - Corporal | C7 - Feldwebel (Sergeant) | C8 - Neutral Peace Keeper | C9 - Captain | C10 - Grand Moff (HC) | C11 - Macaca (Staff Sergeant) | C12 - Major | C13 - Corporal
BF3: C1 - Colonel | C2 - General | C3 - Neutral | C4 - Brigadier | C5 - Private | C6 - Brigadier General
BF4: C1 - Tournament Admin | C2 - General
Robawillis
Executive
Executive

Post by Robawillis »

Sry 6 GMT and i cant figure the other time zones out.
Stonie
Executive
Executive

Post by Stonie »

Plan a battle in ABC then you have a timer :wink:

have fun
Robawillis
Executive
Executive

Post by Robawillis »

Calling any super admins i cant add battles :oops:
Total_focus_haz

Post by Total_focus_haz »

Done and added for the 3/1/09 at 6PM GMT my time in uk
AusbilderSchmidt
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by AusbilderSchmidt »

Yesterday i checked the player attendance of our army in abc tool. Many people are not signed in, thatswhy i checked the logfile:
Processing ak*pvt Hanna92 truncating to space='Hanna92' not found on ABC
Processing AK*Rec =GC=Ragman truncating to space='=GC=Ragman' tag removed='==Ragman' not found on ABC
Processing AZ*PVT OMC-Bullet_Magne truncating to space='OMC-Bullet_Magne' not found on ABC
Processing A*Gen =GC=BRUMMIE truncating to space='=GC=BRUMMIE' tag removed='==BRUMMIE' not found on ABC
Processing AK*Rec [OPT]-Falk truncating to space='[OPT]-Falk' not found on ABC
Processing ak*pvt <|xListerx|> truncating to space='<|xListerx|>' not found on ABC
Processing AK*Pvt |DaRk|AcE|V3.0 truncating to space='|DaRk|AcE|V3.0' not found on ABC

Processing =C=ROO bakeratc truncating to space='bakeratc' not found on ABC
Processing =C=IAF Herr_Doctor_<[GE truncating to space='Herr_Doctor_<[GE' not found on ABC
Processing =C=IAF Uber_Soldat{WSaF truncating to space='Uber_Soldat{WSaF ' not found on ABC
Processing =C=HC GogglesTheyDoNoth truncating to space='GogglesTheyDoNoth' not found on ABC
Processing =c=unp eXp-Nimrod truncating to space='eXp-Nimrod' not found on ABC
Processing =C=UNP IHitman47I truncating to space='IHitman47I' not found on ABC
The three red names (which i have marked) are to long for ABC plz use the red marked (cut)name in ur profile and it should work.
Not more than 16 signs allowed, so plz make a cut after sign 16 in ur ingamename.

All the other should try another name first to save, check it that changed and then rename it again to ur real playername and save. I hope it will work. Looks like there was something broken by saving the name to the tool.

Third fault could be, that u use another ingamename, or changed it in the past.
Would be nice if u could check it.

After Saturday i will check the logfiles again, if it will work.

Thx for attention

Ausbilder Schmidt
-over and out-
[IMG]https:///images/210831/.jpg[/IMG]
C7:CPL C8:MAJ C9:SFC C10:COL C11:TA C13:SGT
AusbilderSchmidt
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Code: Select all

Processing =C=HC GogglesTheyDoNoth truncating to space='GogglesTheyDoNoth' not found on ABC
Processing =C=ROO Rageface#Irishpr truncating to space='Rageface#Irishpr' not found on ABC
Processing =GC= =MF=Ash2Dust truncating to space='=MF=Ash2Dust' not found on ABC
Processing =c=unp eXp-Nimrod truncating to space='eXp-Nimrod' not found on ABC
Processing =C=IAF Da_Noobmonster truncating to space='Da_Noobmonster' not found on ABC
Processing AK*Pvt =GC=Ragman truncating to space='=GC=Ragman' tag removed='==Ragman' not found on ABC
more of the half is fixed...that works...nice

we have some new one and a few which it not works...i have no idea why...very strange about the abc tool...

ragman is clear, beacause i´m sure that is not his ingame name..also irshpride is clear, because his ingamename is to long for abc...only 16 signs...googles lookes like broken while saving..should try it again...but the others...i have no idea...mmmhhh :roll:

would be nice if u could report here, that you had changed ur ingamenname as i offer it,,,so maybe i know why

thx
Goggles
Executive
Executive

Post by Goggles »

I'm totally lost on what I should change, hehe. I go to ABC -> "Edit Your Details" -> "Your BF2 account name", then put in "GogglesTheyDoNothing".

Then hit submit, and ABC then tells me: "Account name changed (*** Truncated for tracking purposes ***)"

Should I do something differently? :)
Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

Post by Ash2Dust »

I would guess its looking for a 'GogglesTheyDoNoth' to match in ABC. Does ABC show that for you so it can match?
AusbilderSchmidt
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

yes right...use only the first 16 signs in ur ABC-Ingamename...same name like it showed in the ABC Logfile...
GogglesTheyDoNoth
and for Irish its
Rageface#Irishpr
then it should be work
Goggles
Executive
Executive

Post by Goggles »

AusbilderSchmidt wrote:yes right...use only the first 16 signs in ur ABC-Ingamename...same name like it showed in the ABC Logfile...
GogglesTheyDoNoth
I try, but I can't insert GogglesTheyDoNoth - it automatically shrinks it to GogglesTheyDoNot. Doh!
Ragman

Post by Ragman »

AusbilderSchmidt wrote:ragman is clear, beacause i´m sure that is not his ingame name.
=GC=Ragman is my ingame name
and it has worked with ABC ever since that british rodent coded it.
i havnt changed it in ABC or BF2...
AusbilderSchmidt
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

ohh sorry...i was wondering about it...because until now i saw only the GC Praefix...nice to use it at ingamename direct...

but i have no idea, why it do not work...very strange 8O