TS3 Server Information

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

madcow
Executive
Executive

Re: TS3 Server Information

Post by madcow »

recon35 wrote:Can I get the password sent to me? Can't remember it from the bf2 days.
Sent.
Clicky to become a Voteable member.

“…so realistic, it'll have you picking shrapnel out of your backside.”
Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

Post by Ash2Dust »

Added pw to first post. If it becomes an issue, theres other ways to address it.
sushi
Executive
Executive

Post by sushi »

I guess you are right, what person would take the challenge and actually browses forums to get a ts pass. :mrgreen:
DaGrooved1

Post by DaGrooved1 »

There's no way to stick it right under the TS viewer on the homepage?
Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

Post by Ash2Dust »

DaGrooved1 wrote:There's no way to stick it right under the TS viewer on the homepage?
That would be on my wish list too and doesnt have to be part of the viewer. Along with BF3 server viewer of who's playing on our server which would take alot more homework unless someone see someone else successfully running it. Top of the list for me is the smoothness of the BF3 server itself.
Goggles
Executive
Executive

Post by Goggles »

Ash2Dust wrote:
DaGrooved1 wrote:There's no way to stick it right under the TS viewer on the homepage?
That would be on my wish list too and doesnt have to be part of the viewer. Along with BF3 server viewer of who's playing on our server which would take alot more homework unless someone see someone else successfully running it. Top of the list for me is the smoothness of the BF3 server itself.
I can create custom blocks for the portal. I'm not entirely sure what the request is here... the TS3 Server info, basically?
Hi!
.Sup
Executive
Executive

Post by .Sup »

Ash2Dust wrote:
As I said before; until Game monitor actually starts supporting BF3 there's no way we can have that info. Unless we use game info providers but Game monitor is simply the best and worth waiting for.
styphon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by styphon »

Goggles wrote:
Ash2Dust wrote:
I can create custom blocks for the portal. I'm not entirely sure what the request is here... the TS3 Server info, basically?
Just hard code it Goggles. Edit the TSViewer module and underneath write the TS3 details. If we ever changed them the module would need updating, but that's not hard.