You are missing priv messages?

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

ph1l0r
Executive
Executive

You are missing priv messages?

Post by ph1l0r »

Blame ph1l0r! We've been overusing our database quota which led to some tables being locked for writes. I've deleted all priv messages older 2009-12-31 23:59:59. There's a backup, so no need to worry.

We really really really should move some old threads to another forum and free up database space for this forum. We're below the quote now but won't last years I guess.

Hope you guys are all doing fine!
just call me phil on ts, ingame, wherever. i'll even respond to phil in real life. wooohooo!
madcow
Executive
Executive

Re: You are missing priv messages?

Post by madcow »

I was unable to log in for some hours earlier, was that part of it?
Clicky to become a Voteable member.

“…so realistic, it'll have you picking shrapnel out of your backside.”
.Sup
Executive
Executive

Post by .Sup »

madcow wrote:I was unable to log in for some hours earlier, was that part of it?
No, phil fixed it by deleting some of our PMs because the database was full. The site was not working the whole day.
ph1l0r
Executive
Executive

Post by ph1l0r »

madcow wrote:I was unable to log in for some hours earlier, was that part of it?
yeees. some phpbb session tables where "full". deleted pm to create space. changed two session tables from innodb to myisam and voila. writeable again.
just call me phil on ts, ingame, wherever. i'll even respond to phil in real life. wooohooo!
madcow
Executive
Executive

Post by madcow »

.Sup wrote:
No, phil fixed it by deleting some of our PMs because the database was full. The site was not working the whole day.
Yeah, I got that part. I meant, being over capacity was preventing us from logging in then?

Nm, Phil already answered. :P
Clicky to become a Voteable member.

“…so realistic, it'll have you picking shrapnel out of your backside.”
.Sup
Executive
Executive

Post by .Sup »

madcow wrote:
.Sup wrote:
Yeah, I got that part. I meant, being over capacity was preventing us from logging in then?

Nm, Phil already answered. :P
Ok sorry for the confusion, I'm so tired but not tired enough not to play some Bc2 :p
gomimin

Post by gomimin »

TY Phil, Login works again for me too - thought that it was the database was going to big again...maybe you could delete some of the older moderator/admin logs too...btw. i already deleted 10 pages of PM in my UCP some days ago :wink:
Last edited by gomimin on Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
.Sup
Executive
Executive

Post by .Sup »

Or delete some of Brummie's spam posts and we will be set for the next couple years. :twisted: