last nights game!

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

matty85

last nights game!

Post by matty85 »

Just thought id say thanks for last night, actually playing the game in a group and how it was meant to be played with team work and what not. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

you'll be seeing a lot more of me in the near future :D
Hitman47
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: last nights game!

Post by Hitman47 »

glad you liked it! Next time will be even better since we won't be fiddling around with the server so much and just wait until the actual campaign starts, that's a whole different experience of the game.
BF2: C5 - Corporal | C6 - Corporal | C7 - Feldwebel (Sergeant) | C8 - Neutral Peace Keeper | C9 - Captain | C10 - Grand Moff (HC) | C11 - Macaca (Staff Sergeant) | C12 - Major | C13 - Corporal
BF3: C1 - Colonel | C2 - General | C3 - Neutral | C4 - Brigadier | C5 - Private | C6 - Brigadier General
BF4: C1 - Tournament Admin | C2 - General
matty85

Post by matty85 »

im looking forward to it, aslong as Duke and his knife arent about. ive been knifed no more than 10 times in my 24hours gameplay and i lost 3 tags to him alone last night.

im bitter about it lol
HumanSpeedbumpAK

Post by HumanSpeedbumpAK »

Don't worry, duke got me I believe 3 times too. I'm thinking I might change "knifed" to getting "duked"

EDIT: And I was only there for the first 4 or 5 games 0.o

Battlefield 3 Tournament Administrator
nevermiind

Post by nevermiind »

It was realy nice playing with you people yesterday.
Some of the guys are so good in this game i was wondering if maybe im to old for this and should start some chess or fishing instead.
It was great fun and im looking forward to future matches.
Goggles
Executive
Executive

Post by Goggles »

nevermiind wrote:It was realy nice playing with you people yesterday.
Some of the guys are so good in this game i was wondering if maybe im to old for this and should start some chess or fishing instead.
I feel the same way sometimes, Nevermind! I think what really helped the "Team 2" side yesterday was that we stayed within one channel for the entire day. Thankfully there weren't a full army of us... but with just over two squads in constant contact about their actions, we all had a very good idea of where both our army and the "Team 1" army were moving.
Hi!
styphon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by styphon »

nevermiind wrote:It was realy nice playing with you people yesterday.
Are you kidding me?! You were killing me so often I must have made up half your kills lol.