BF3 field report#8 - Hefty BF3 PC Update Incomming

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

.Sup
Executive
Executive

BF3 field report#8 - Hefty BF3 PC Update Incomming

Post by .Sup »

We have a dedicated support team that closely looks at issues on all platforms. DICE's PC heritage means we are especially aware of the needs of the PC platform and intend to continue to support it for a long time. We have been providing support to Battlelog and our back end servers which directly benefit all players, including those on the PC. We are also working with partners at AMD and Nvidia, both of which have released drivers for PC players which have substantial Battlefield 3 specific improvements. Additional support is in the works, and while we are aware no fix can come fast enough our dedicated team is working around the clock and around the world to make Battlefield 3 the biggest and smoothest launch. As I write this, for example, we are just getting ready to roll out quite a hefty update for PC players, with consoles to follow.
More interesting read here: http://pc.gamespy.com/articles/121/1212679p1.html
speed_demon

Re: BF3 field report#8 - Hefty BF3 PC Update Incomming

Post by speed_demon »

we are just getting ready to roll out quite a hefty update for PC players, with consoles to follow.
That's right consoles, back of the line!

Oh I do hope they fix my disappearing people problem.
madcow
Executive
Executive

Re: BF3 field report#8 - Hefty BF3 PC Update Incomming

Post by madcow »

speed_demon wrote:
we are just getting ready to roll out quite a hefty update for PC players, with consoles to follow.
That's right consoles, back of the line!

Oh I do hope they fix my disappearing people problem.
Problem? That's a feature.
Clicky to become a Voteable member.

“…so realistic, it'll have you picking shrapnel out of your backside.”