Review of BFI

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

Chefcook

Review of BFI

Post by Chefcook »

Very short:

Beep-Beep-Beep-Beep-Beep-Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....
8)
ImageImage
Lets Cook and Roll!
AlbinoKalle69

Re: Review of BFI

Post by AlbinoKalle69 »

That is basically the reason why I don't like to sit in a tank during this campaign, because this steady beeping is freakin me out :)
Ferrit

Post by Ferrit »

Fight fire with fire?

Or a couple of recons with MAV just floating around the Battlefield popping the enemy equipment.

If i am not mistaken the only lock on weapon that can kill Soflam is the Javelin, But it requires laser designation on the enemy Soflam, Guided shell won't work.

Also if they start with the counter MAV Javelin again can lock on and destroy it (does NOT require laser designation)

Stinger/Igla again can both lock onto MAV but they are limited to air only targets, So Javelin seems the way to go, It just needs more coordination with CITV/Soflam users.

Soooooooo,

Back to how i started..

Fight fire with fire!

Let's put the ball back in their court and see how they respond so being counter MAV/Soflam/CITV/Javelined to the face.

Parting note,
It's going to be difficult to find the line between countering their Soflam with whatever we throw at it, Or focussing on Destroying enemy assets shooting at us.
Chefcook

Post by Chefcook »

In other words:

Global-Conflict is again at its best. Find the fine tweaks on the battlefield, to gain the upper hand while both armies fight on even terms.

This is what i loved and still love about GC!

I had a blast playing last saturday!
Great Times ahead.
Last edited by Chefcook on Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Lets Cook and Roll!
Zaitsev Jr.

Post by Zaitsev Jr. »

Ferrit wrote:Fight fire with fire?
Or a couple of recons with MAV just floating around the Battlefield popping the enemy equipment.
Unfortunately, we already tried that, without luck.
It seems the No Tags server setting prevents the SOFLAM from being detected/spotted/marked, rendering the MAV pretty much useless.

But then, even though the javelins kinda tilt the balance on the vehicle maps in the campaign, it may just provide another challenge for the tankers and pilots, as well as the squads in their coordination. It's a toughy for the pilots and tankers, but while the "Rocket Launchers" are busy looking for and locking their target, the Marines kick in their door ;)

Best,
I am only responsible for what i write,
not what you understand.
C9:ImageC10:ImageC13:Image
AirborneTR

Post by AirborneTR »

You realize this is an open forum, i.e. open to viewing of Acronym Army 8O I think we should discuss this back in the barracks.
Image | Image | Image | Image | Image
Hitman47
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Hitman47 »

muahahaahhahaaha :twisted: our intelligence agency has managed to inject a serum into Chefcook's favorite drink - this maneuver is also known as "The Krombacher", rendering his brain useless for an amount of time, posting in random forums, making strange posts like "beep beep beep", misguiding his army are all symptoms of that!
BF2: C5 - Corporal | C6 - Corporal | C7 - Feldwebel (Sergeant) | C8 - Neutral Peace Keeper | C9 - Captain | C10 - Grand Moff (HC) | C11 - Macaca (Staff Sergeant) | C12 - Major | C13 - Corporal
BF3: C1 - Colonel | C2 - General | C3 - Neutral | C4 - Brigadier | C5 - Private | C6 - Brigadier General
BF4: C1 - Tournament Admin | C2 - General
BRUMMIE
Senator
Senator

Post by BRUMMIE »

AirborneTR wrote:You realize this is an open forum, i.e. open to viewing of Acronym Army 8O I think we should discuss this back in the barracks.
I agree that any discussion of specific tactics or counter-tactics should be kept in the barracks, but, as Chefcook says above; this is what GC is all about. We're all at different places on the learning curve so we should openly discuss some things in regard to the bigger picture. Both sides are playing with the same toys in he same sand box. Its the same when it comes to any bugs/glitches/exploits etc. they should be openly shared. So don't worry too much as we probably have spies in your camp anyway - oops did I just say that? :roll:
Chefcook

Post by Chefcook »

Yep you said it..... or was it me, hacked into your account? :o 8O

8)

I just wanted to share with all of you, that i had fun. nothing more nothing less.
ImageImage
Lets Cook and Roll!
Zaitsev Jr.

Post by Zaitsev Jr. »

... and we did. I second that !
I am only responsible for what i write,
not what you understand.
C9:ImageC10:ImageC13:Image
AirborneTR

Post by AirborneTR »

Chefcook wrote:
I just wanted to share with all of you, that i had fun. nothing more nothing less.
It's okay then. I thought you accidentally posted in an open forum. So this is what we want them to think we think about the BFI, or..... is it??? :wink: :wink:
Image | Image | Image | Image | Image
Stonie
Executive
Executive

Post by Stonie »

I had fun too and for a first battle I am very pleased with the turnout.

I am possitive that we will have full servers soon.

To inform your close and not so close firends how enjoyable our battles are on your battle log.
It is the facebook of BF3, connect everybody, connect.
.Sup
Executive
Executive

Post by .Sup »

Hitman47 wrote:muahahaahhahaaha :twisted: our intelligence agency has managed to inject a serum into Chefcook's favorite drink - this maneuver is also known as "The Krombacher", rendering his brain useless for an amount of time, posting in random forums, making strange posts like "beep beep beep", misguiding his army are all symptoms of that!
haha I loled.

Our manoeuvre is called "counter-intelligence" :wink: