NA BF3 server

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

NA BF3 server

Post by Ash2Dust »

Currently the NA server is in a NY,NY data center. I have a request in to move us to Herndon, VA data center.

So please, get a feel for the current server feel and the move feel. And give us feedback how the server feels, especially when there is over 50+ people on the server.
dad0ughb0y

Re: NA BF3 server

Post by dad0ughb0y »

I'm a big fan of it being in NY. Tell Plank he can move up here! ;)
-Dough
Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

Post by Ash2Dust »

Server is now located in Virginia. Update your battlelog favorites.
LCourage
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by LCourage »

Why not Houston or Dallas ;)
Tunnel Snakes rule!
Total_focus_haz

Post by Total_focus_haz »

Was on it earlier while the map was on caspian border and it didn't seem as jittery :)
WoodenPlank

Post by WoodenPlank »

dad0ughb0y wrote:I'm a big fan of it being in NY. Tell Plank he can move up here! ;)
I had nothing to do with this...
Hoo hoo, Robin, I invented black-hawk whoring!
BRUMMIE
Senator
Senator

Post by BRUMMIE »

BushMaster wrote:Why not Houston or Dallas ;)
Didn't realize you had highspeed down there yet Bush. Thought you guys were still playing along Telegraph wires and at the mercy of the local injuns. k8)
Chefcook

Post by Chefcook »

I allways thought Bush-Drumms.... :?
ImageImage
Lets Cook and Roll!
Lerris

Post by Lerris »

Two problems today, One crash around 6:00pm PST, booted everyone and took about an hour to refill.
Then again, at around 8:35pm PST, server showed an interesting graphic distortion, then crashed, losing everyone.
As of now, at 8:44pm PST, those on teamspeak and myself cannot connect to the NA server at all.
V_

Post by V_ »

Why not something more centrally located, like Chicago, Indy, or St. Louis? Personally, I'd like Chicago... ;)
BF3 C2: KI - Sgt | C3: Pride - Sgt | C4: Gladius - Sgt | C5: KART - Col | C6: UNSC - Col
RS2:V C1: A1 - Ofc | C2: SLOTH - HC
WoodenPlank

Post by WoodenPlank »

BlackIce999 wrote:Why not something more centrally located, like Chicago, Indy, or St. Louis? Personally, I'd like Chicago... ;)
We use east coast servers out of respect for the European players. We also try to use Euro data centers that provide decent pings to the NA players.
WoodenPlank

Post by WoodenPlank »

Lerris wrote:Two problems today, One crash around 6:00pm PST, booted everyone and took about an hour to refill.
Then again, at around 8:35pm PST, server showed an interesting graphic distortion, then crashed, losing everyone.
As of now, at 8:44pm PST, those on teamspeak and myself cannot connect to the NA server at all.
I'm showing 2 players on the NA server currently. if you still cannot connect, there's something else going on...
BRUMMIE
Senator
Senator

Post by BRUMMIE »

While I get where you are coming from as I live on the wet coast of Canada; this is a Global tournament and community. If we could somehow find a technologically advanced civilization living on an island in the middle of the Atlantic I assure you we would re-locate there. I know I've read books that such a place exists, I just can't seem to find it on-line. Any help is appreciated. :wink:
Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

Post by Ash2Dust »

Ticket is currently into Multiplay, in the forums they are currently blaming EA authentication server at a regional level.
WoodenPlank

Post by WoodenPlank »

Ash2Dust wrote:Ticket is currently into Multiplay, in the forums they are currently blaming EA authentication server at a regional level.
I know there were some recent server issues. Maybe lingering after effects of DiCE's screwups..