Waiting room server

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

BRUMMIE
Senator
Senator

Waiting room server

Post by BRUMMIE »

Don't just sit in the waiting room jump on the spare server. Same settings as the Battleservers.

WAITING ROOM SERVER
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/se ... lict-NA-2/
gc.game.nfoservers.com:25200
Global-Conflict NA #2
pw:gcfun
Matt01SS

Re: Waiting room server

Post by Matt01SS »

So how does the whole "waiting room" idea work? Is this where players mess around until its their turn to log into the main server?
BRUMMIE
Senator
Senator

Post by BRUMMIE »

Well gotta be honest here :) its a work in progress. Obviously we need a place for excess players to wait until they are pulled into the main battle as peeps rotate in and out. The additional server is set with the same settings as the 2 main Battle Servers so waiting players can go in and try all the unlocks and get some game in while waiting. Its a good place to mingle. At the moment we are trying to find a protocol that works; meaning it is fair and efficient. Both sides have the same issue so it is quite important that we find a solution. I'm confident that we will have something in place by next Saturday.
GrimRenegade

Post by GrimRenegade »

It seems that a few of the settings on the waiting room server are different from the settings I saw posted previously.

Like player health % and regenerative health being on.

Was this intended?
BRUMMIE
Senator
Senator

Post by BRUMMIE »

Not sure Grim I leave that to others. You want to talk to Ash2dust, perhaps there is a reason for it.