/salute to GC supporters

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

LCourage
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

/salute to GC supporters

Post by LCourage »

I just wanted to say thanks to all the folks, past and present, who make GC what it is. A place for gamers looking for the best experience while playing Battlefield to meet and built rock solid rapport and camaraderie.
Remember, this community runs on volunteers and donations. This past battle day was hectic. I know there was a lot of behind the scenes preparation for it. So please accept my gratitude and thanks for all your long hours of hard work put into this wonderful community.

Again huge thanks to all the TAs, Admins, Officers and Squad leaders in all of GC. Here's to another decade of exceptional battlefield experiences.

Fidelis,
Eric/LCourage/BushMasta

*If you enjoy GC, then share the love and donate. Whether it's in the fashion of volunteering, funds or both, it's appreciated.
Tunnel Snakes rule!
.Sup
Executive
Executive

Re: /salute to GC supporters

Post by .Sup »

Thanks for this post LC, it really makes you feel like you are doing something right. And yes we do it for the fun and absolutely for free too. We have just paid for the third server so those who wait in the Waiting room can warm up and not get bored. Thanks to everybody who participate. To fun & new friends!
styphon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: /salute to GC supporters

Post by styphon »

Thanks Bush. Always good to hear the work we put in is appreciated. And you speak the truth, I never before has GC needed volunteers to step up more than now. Organising all this needs people willing to learn and help. It all starts with becoming a squad leader.