Daylight Savings Time

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

V_

Daylight Savings Time

Post by V_ »

So - in KI, I've been hearing a lot of confusion regarding SBT now that Daylight Savings Time has hit NA, but not EU. Will the battles take place an hour later for NA, or an hour earlier for EU?
BF3 C2: KI - Sgt | C3: Pride - Sgt | C4: Gladius - Sgt | C5: KART - Col | C6: UNSC - Col
RS2:V C1: A1 - Ofc | C2: SLOTH - HC
Calloutman
Executive
Executive

Re: Daylight Savings Time

Post by Calloutman »

According to the clock on the homepage, the battle time hasn't changed for me in the EU. I guess it's an hour later for you guys in NA.
BF3 || C2 Lead Operative || C3 Brigadier General || C4 Major General || C5 Private First Class || C6 General
BF4 || C1 TA || C2 TA || C3 TA || C4 Serviceman || C5 Duke
BYN124

Post by BYN124 »

Well....idk!:P Show up 1 hour before and find out !! :D
Calloutman
Executive
Executive

Post by Calloutman »

Or just look at the clock.
BF3 || C2 Lead Operative || C3 Brigadier General || C4 Major General || C5 Private First Class || C6 General
V_

Post by V_ »

calloutman wrote:According to the clock on the homepage, the battle time hasn't changed for me in the EU. I guess it's an hour later for you guys in NA.
Then again, it hasn't changed for me either, and I'm NA... :?: 18GMT=12CST, and that's what it was for me before.
BF3 C2: KI - Sgt | C3: Pride - Sgt | C4: Gladius - Sgt | C5: KART - Col | C6: UNSC - Col
RS2:V C1: A1 - Ofc | C2: SLOTH - HC
Hitman47
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Hitman47 »

the time for battle will only be affected when Europe goes insto DST settings. So for now, while only NA is affected, the time has not changed, so for you NA it may be + or - 1 hour, but for the rest of us it's the same as always. Watch the countdown clock and be there when it hits 00:00:00. No simpler way to say it.
BF2: C5 - Corporal | C6 - Corporal | C7 - Feldwebel (Sergeant) | C8 - Neutral Peace Keeper | C9 - Captain | C10 - Grand Moff (HC) | C11 - Macaca (Staff Sergeant) | C12 - Major | C13 - Corporal
BF3: C1 - Colonel | C2 - General | C3 - Neutral | C4 - Brigadier | C5 - Private | C6 - Brigadier General
BF4: C1 - Tournament Admin | C2 - General
Calloutman
Executive
Executive

Post by Calloutman »

BlackIce999 wrote:
calloutman wrote:According to the clock on the homepage, the battle time hasn't changed for me in the EU. I guess it's an hour later for you guys in NA.
Then again, it hasn't changed for me either, and I'm NA... :?: 18GMT=12CST, and that's what it was for me before.
?? I just double checked and it definitely hasn't changed for me... have you updated whatever clock you used to check the time to daylight savings time.
alvaeo
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by alvaeo »

The time's shouldn't change,,, it's universal. Just because my time went forward an hour (NA East) doesn't mean i get to go into work 1 hour later Oo , the times are the same, now my sleep sched is 1 hour fked.
sushi
Executive
Executive

Post by sushi »

Hitman47 wrote:the time for battle will only be affected when Europe goes into DST settings. So for now, while only NA is affected, the time has not changed, so for you NA it may be + or - 1 hour, but for the rest of us it's the same as always. Watch the countdown clock and be there when it hits 00:00:00. No simpler way to say it.
What he said! Easy isn't it. 8)

Topic locked for now