Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

styphon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

HitCorp surrenders to Kinetic Influence

Post by styphon »

HITCORP SURRENDER!

General Hitman has officially surrendered to General Shrapnel, ending the current hostilities between the two PMC's. HitCorp bravely fought for as long as they could, but the capture of their headquarters finally ended their struggle.

A big thank you goes out to General Hitman, General Shrapnel and their HC's and officers for putting in all the hard work required to run a campaign. It takes a lot of work and dedication to bring you guys the weekly battles you enjoy. Also, a big thank you to everyone who played on battle days, without you guys there would be no GC.

Planning for C3 is well under way and Senator Cheesy has posted about officer sign ups. If you are interested in becoming an officer (anything from General to Squad Leader) then check out this thread and fill in the sign up form to let us know. If you are interested in being a neutral next campaign then please PM Sushi.

In the mean time we will continue to hold battles on Saturday, so keep coming each week. Keep an eye on the forums for some special events that will be hosted over the coming weeks. We always like to host some fun battles between campaigns and the GC Olympics are legendary, so make sure not to miss out.
Chefcook

Re: HitCorp surrenders to Kinetic Influence

Post by Chefcook »

Thank you Hitman and all your Soldiers for those great battles.
Thank you Shrapnell and all KI Soldiers for being so nice Teammates and make my Job easy.
Thank you Tournament Admins for handling "us" so extraordinary and let us play such nice battles.

It was a fun campaign and i am looking forward for lots of more campaigns and FUN coming up.

Thank you!

Chef
ImageImage
Lets Cook and Roll!
.Sup
Executive
Executive

Post by .Sup »

Neutrals: group of GC-veterans that are not drafted for one of the armies in a campaign but switch sides to balance the team numbers on the battle days
LCourage
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by LCourage »

Had fun this campaign. Thanks to all the Officers, especially the ones who FC'ed. Well played Hitcorp, I hope to see some of you fighting along side me instead of the opposite in C3.
Tunnel Snakes rule!
V_

Post by V_ »

I'd like to extend my thanks to the HC's of both armies and the TA's, for giving us a place to have fun playing organized BF3 every Saturday. It's been a blast. Both armies fought admirably - I'm honored to have played alongside/against you all. I look forward to more battles in C3!
BF3 C2: KI - Sgt | C3: Pride - Sgt | C4: Gladius - Sgt | C5: KART - Col | C6: UNSC - Col
RS2:V C1: A1 - Ofc | C2: SLOTH - HC
Juffalo
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Juffalo »

Huge thanks to everyone that put time into organizing everything over these past couple months.
MotherFo™

Post by MotherFo™ »

Many thanks to all!
Fields
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Fields »

Great work to all the organizers who generously donate time and effort into making the campaign possible. <3 to all the soldiers involved in the battlefield.
Calloutman
Executive
Executive

Post by Calloutman »

Many thanks to Shrapnel and Hitman, as well as all the other officers who managed this campaign, especially as they had to deal with the huge influx of us reddit people.
BF3 || C2 Lead Operative || C3 Brigadier General || C4 Major General || C5 Private First Class || C6 General
BF4 || C1 TA || C2 TA || C3 TA || C4 Serviceman || C5 Duke
.Sup
Executive
Executive

Post by .Sup »

calloutman wrote:Many thanks to Shrapnel and Hitman, as well as all the other officers who managed this campaign, especially as they had to deal with the huge influx of us reddit people.
I would like to see more calloutmen influx at GC so its not hard to manage if people are disciplined and nice.
Hitman47
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Hitman47 »

Congratz to KI, well played!
BF2: C5 - Corporal | C6 - Corporal | C7 - Feldwebel (Sergeant) | C8 - Neutral Peace Keeper | C9 - Captain | C10 - Grand Moff (HC) | C11 - Macaca (Staff Sergeant) | C12 - Major | C13 - Corporal
BF3: C1 - Colonel | C2 - General | C3 - Neutral | C4 - Brigadier | C5 - Private | C6 - Brigadier General
BF4: C1 - Tournament Admin | C2 - General
sushi
Executive
Executive

Post by sushi »

+1

Thanks for playing everybody!
dan1mall
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by dan1mall »

Wow, well done everyone!

Maasive thanks to everyone who organized this for us. The fact that all of you put so much of your free time into this, to make playing this game extremely awesome, is actually insane.

Thanks to all of KI for putting up with our airforce's losses and bitching. Thanks for the countless stingers shot in our name. And thanks for the great games. Im proud to have been KI with you guys.

Thanks to HitCorp, for sticking through to the ends, even though the odds may not always have been in your favor. Thanks for all the fun games we played. Hope to play with a lot of you next campaign

special thanks to m4rvk and LoAswe, for all the insane air battle that we had. You two are insanely good, and I am not ashamed to admit that you beat me on many ocasions. But I do think we kept you guys busy at the very least, and im proud of all our fights.

P.S. on three seperate, completely unrelated notes:
-How much money do we have left?
-How many territories did HitCorp end up with?
-How much does a nuke cost...?
:roll:
marvk
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by marvk »

Yeah, big thank you for everyone who played with or against me! This campaign was defenitely one of the top 3 experiences I had in my gaming career so far!
dan1mall wrote:Thanks to all of KI for putting up with our airforce's losses and bitching. Thanks for the countless stingers shot in our name.
So. Much. Rage. :D FECKIN HELL, THEY GOT STINGERS EVERYWHERE
dan1mall wrote:Thanks to HitCorp, for sticking through to the ends, even though the odds may not always have been in your favor. Thanks for all the fun games we played. Hope to play with a lot of you next campaign
Didn't feel like missing the last battledays when I've come so far, even though I would've rather played something else. But this community is too awesome.
dan1mall wrote:special thanks to m4rvk and LoAswe, for all the insane air battle that we had. You two are insanely good, and I am not ashamed to admit that you beat me on many ocasions. But I do think we kept you guys busy at the very least, and im proud of all our fights.
Haha, thank you! You guys did well too. God and your AA kept us really busy in the end, aswell as you.
BF3C2: HiT 1st Lieutenant of the Airforce
BF3C3: DARK 1st Lieutenant of the Airforce
BF3C4: STAR Private First Class of the Airforce
SQRush Tournament #1: Winner
SQRush Tournament #2: Winner
SQRush Tournament #3: Semi Finals
XrunawayX
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by XrunawayX »

A big thanks to everyone who made this campaign (and GC possible)! From the top to the bottom, TAs, Generals, HCs and all the players - without your hard work, dedication, commitment, leadership, and involvement this community wouldn't exist.

I had a great time getting to know all the KI guys, and I look forward to meeting and playing more with the HiT vets once the C3 draft takes place. We had some great, down to the last ticket battles in C2, and I look forward to many more with everyone in the future!

Until then, keep the paint up and the rubber down!