Post by Snow1Wolf »

Damn Axeman, how many iiiiii do your friend have??? XD
For CAFFEINE!!!!!
Arcturus
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: C4: Draft Sign Up Information

Post by Arcturus »

Róka wrote:I love to be able to print this out as a poster in my room. Anyone able to make a larger, high-res??? Would be many thanks!! :mrgreen:
Awesome to hear you like it! The largest I can give you without stretching is 1944x2880. It had to be .zipped because it would otherwise be resized. Post a pic when you've hung it on your wall :D.
BF3 C2 - Lt. | BF3 C3 - Maj. | BF3 C4 - Field Marshall | BF3 C5 - Tournament Administrator
axeman22222

Post by axeman22222 »

Snow1Wolf wrote:Damn Axeman, how many iiiiii do your friend have??? XD
11 making it the longest name you can have in bf3
TomShield

Post by TomShield »

Would like to be bunched in with soldier "bock."
Bock
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Bock »

Please group me with TomShield. We're pals and coworkers IRL.
BF3C3: DARK - Inf - SFC || BF3C4: STAR - Inf - 1Lt || BF3C5: KART - Armor - Cpt
BF3C6: SCAR - HC - Col || BF4C1: USSR - Mech - Kpt || BF4C2: GOCI - Inf - Lt
BF4C3: TCF - Bronx - Sgt. Maj. || BF4C4: JANUS - Air - Pvt || BF4C5: TA
BF4C6: SAD - Armor - Cpt
Wi1D_K4rD
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Wi1D_K4rD »

CountBelasarius wrote:
MajorBadanov wrote:I need to be put in with: Snoopnoop, Wi1D_K4rD, SinX, and KillerCanKill. That's all I know.
This group will consist of Snoopnoop, Wi1D_K4rD, SinX, and MajorBadanov only since KillerCanKill has already been drafted. This group is now at maximum size. However I still need SinX to post in this thread confirming his participation in this group and if you haven't already, you all need to sign up via ABC.
Honestly, I feel I shouldn't have to remind him. So if he doesn't figure it out on his own. By all means put us in a group draft without him. I like playing with him and he's a good friend of mine but I'm not his keeper.

Hell, if he hasn't signed up yet either. I'd say intentionally put him on the other team. Teach him to take 5 minutes out of his day to check forums once in awhile.
Digz
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Digz »

Bock wrote:Please group me with TomShield. We're pals and coworkers IRL.
TA now demanding to see marrige docs if you want to be teamed up with someone!

(mrs hattu=out mrs shield=in)
Bock
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Bock »

I can't marry TomShield. I'm his dad.
BF3C3: DARK - Inf - SFC || BF3C4: STAR - Inf - 1Lt || BF3C5: KART - Armor - Cpt
BF3C6: SCAR - HC - Col || BF4C1: USSR - Mech - Kpt || BF4C2: GOCI - Inf - Lt
BF4C3: TCF - Bronx - Sgt. Maj. || BF4C4: JANUS - Air - Pvt || BF4C5: TA
BF4C6: SAD - Armor - Cpt
BrujahSulik

Post by BrujahSulik »

For the sake of clarity for me, I imagine when I signed up for the draft, it's going to be for the latest draft that's going to occur this coming Saturday, and not for some draft in the past? I only ask this because the information at the bottom of the screen where one clicks to sign for the draft says that the draft will go on the 12th or something early in September, and I just wanted to be sure I wasn't somehow clicking to sign up for something that's now dead.

Also, while I'm at it, is there any chance that people who sign up for the draft won't be drafted? I'd guess it'd be simply due to too many players looking to play. If it's not obvious already this is my first time here, and I'm really just looking forward to playing with others in a coordinated manner better than what a pub will offer.

Also, once the draft is over, is there an immediate start to the "campaign" or what exactly goes on at draft day other than picking teams?

Thanks in advance for considering my questions, hope to play with you all soon!
"Excuse me, can I get a cup of coffee, black!"
"Can't you see we talkin', white!?"
FuzzyCat

Post by FuzzyCat »

Quick answers:

Draft is this Saturday, you are not too late.

If you signed up, they will draft you. Luckily we're not that elitist here.

You'll get the coordinated play you are looking for, have no doubt.

Somebody else can explain the campaign questions.
CountBelasarius
Executive
Executive

Post by CountBelasarius »

BrujahSulik wrote:For the sake of clarity for me, I imagine when I signed up for the draft, it's going to be for the latest draft that's going to occur this coming Saturday, and not for some draft in the past? I only ask this because the information at the bottom of the screen where one clicks to sign for the draft says that the draft will go on the 12th or something early in September, and I just wanted to be sure I wasn't somehow clicking to sign up for something that's now dead.

Also, while I'm at it, is there any chance that people who sign up for the draft won't be drafted? I'd guess it'd be simply due to too many players looking to play. If it's not obvious already this is my first time here, and I'm really just looking forward to playing with others in a coordinated manner better than what a pub will offer.

Also, once the draft is over, is there an immediate start to the "campaign" or what exactly goes on at draft day other than picking teams?

Welcome to =GC=!

Here are some quick answers:

:arrow: If you followed the directions in this thread, you are signed up for the right draft.
:arrow: This Saturday you will be drafted and will get to play this campaign. Everyone who signs up is now a member of the =GC= community and we all play.
:arrow: This Saturday at SBT (1pm US-EDT) the drafts will begin, and will continue until everyone is drafted. After the drafts are completed, there will a scrim between the two armies that will last until the end of the battleday. So we will be playing BF3 on Saturday in addition to the draft.

Let me know if you have any other questions!
lC8l - GL*FSG
lC9l - WY*COL
lC10l - GE=EMP
lC11l - 11BCPT
lC12l - AH*BRG
lC13l - CU-SGT
BF3 C1 - [WH2]
BF3 C2 - [TA]
BF3 C3 - [TA]
BF3 C4 - [TA]
BF3 C5 - [TA]
BF3 C6 - [TA]
BF4:C1 [☭] Komandir
Arcturus
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Arcturus »

BrujahSulik wrote:For the sake of clarity for me, I imagine when I signed up for the draft, it's going to be for the latest draft that's going to occur this coming Saturday, and not for some draft in the past?
CountBelasarius wrote::arrow: If you followed the directions in this thread, you are signed up for the right draft.
To eliminate any kind of doubt, I can confirm you have signed up for the draft, BrujahSulik. See you on Saturday!
BF3 C2 - Lt. | BF3 C3 - Maj. | BF3 C4 - Field Marshall | BF3 C5 - Tournament Administrator
axeman22222

Post by axeman22222 »

CountBelasarius wrote:
BrujahSulik wrote:For the sake of clarity for me, I imagine when I signed up for the draft, it's going to be for the latest draft that's going to occur this coming Saturday, and not for some draft in the past? I only ask this because the information at the bottom of the screen where one clicks to sign for the draft says that the draft will go on the 12th or something early in September, and I just wanted to be sure I wasn't somehow clicking to sign up for something that's now dead.

Welcome to =GC=!

Here are some quick answers:

:arrow: If you followed the directions in this thread, you are signed up for the right draft.
:arrow: This Saturday you will be drafted and will get to play this campaign. Everyone who signs up is now a member of the =GC= community and we all play.
:arrow: This Saturday at SBT (1pm US-EDT) the drafts will begin, and will continue until everyone is drafted. After the drafts are completed, there will a scrim between the two armies that will last until the end of the battleday. So we will be playing BF3 on Saturday in addition to the draft.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

When you say the draft will be this Saturday at 1pm EDT do you mean like it will be a public thing like in ts3 where you can join the room and listen while the players are drafted or will it be a list that is released at that time saying what teams people are on?
BrujahSulik

Post by BrujahSulik »

FuzzyCat, CountBelasarius, Arcturus, thanks for the responses. All my questions have been answered, and I'll see you all Saturday!
"Excuse me, can I get a cup of coffee, black!"
"Can't you see we talkin', white!?"
Cheesy
Executive
Executive

Post by Cheesy »

axeman22222 wrote:When you say the draft will be this Saturday at 1pm EDT do you mean like it will be a public thing like in ts3 where you can join the room and listen while the players are drafted or will it be a list that is released at that time saying what teams people are on?
Yea, you can listen in. The moment it's done, you'll get access to the forums for your army.