[12/4] Aftermath all day, all night, who's with me? [List]

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

Hgx

[12/4] Aftermath all day, all night, who's with me? [List]

Post by Hgx »

Hey guys, since aftermath is coming out this next 4 for PC player, and I really enjoy playing with all of you, I'd like to make something like a "Road to aftermath" where we play the new DLC for a TON OF HOURS, all modes, all maps, getting our assignments and unlocks. Even if you can't play for a long time, or you want to play like 1 hour or 2 before EUBO/NABO, just come and join me/us.

If we get enough people we could even (maybe?) use GC servers till EUBO/NABO (and then come back to play AM again :P)

Bring your coffe (not STAR coffe :P) and even your bed with you, food and stuff, cuz i'll be there waiting to play it like a madman, I have a really good feeling about this DLC.

.Hgx (don't leave me alone hiar)
Last edited by Hgx on Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RazY70
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: [4/12] Aftermath all day, all night, who's with me? [Lis

Post by RazY70 »

Don't know if all day/night but I'm certainly going to spend some time on the new maps. They look great.

Not so sure about Scavenger mode though. Seems like a weird cross between Domination and Gunmaster. But since unlocking the crossbow requires 3 wins in it, I guess I'll need to grind through. Hopefully, it won't be such a bad experience.
KoffeinFlummi
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by KoffeinFlummi »

RazY70 wrote:Not so sure about Scavenger mode though. Seems like a weird cross between Domination and Gunmaster. But since unlocking the crossbow requires 3 wins in it, I guess I'll need to grind through. Hopefully, it won't be such a bad experience.
I like the idea of pick-up guns. I don't know why they're such a rare sight in modern shooters.
Necromancer
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Necromancer »

I think the team controlling the center will leave the other team little chance regaining control.
best get those 3 win rounds right as it rolls out when everyone just running around and no one figured out the good spots and map strategies yet.
-“Regret your helplessness…and feel despair.”
Achievement Unlocked: Battlefield 4 Uninstalled!!
RazY70
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by RazY70 »

KoffeinFlummi wrote: I like the idea of pick-up guns. I don't know why they're such a rare sight in modern shooters.
It's the game mechanics that worry me.

Judging from the Scavenger video it's going to be a random spawn and flag capture similar to Domination. When you go down, and you'll probably go down a lot if you push to the objective and good guns, I assume you'll go back to basic setup and have to fight your way up again. Lather, rinse, repeat. Could be quite frustrating.

I have no idea how DICE tweaked things out though. So hopefully I'm wrong.
LCourage
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by LCourage »

The 4/12 threw me off until I realized you meant 12/4. :lol:
Last edited by LCourage on Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tunnel Snakes rule!
Fields
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Fields »

LCourage wrote:The 4/12 throw me off until I realized you meant 12/4. :lol:
Same. :P
Hgx

Post by Hgx »

Oh sorry :P Im editing it right now, I forgot about that :P

Btw, I agree with the idea of playing scavenger as fast as possible, like getting all the people we can in the same team, win the 3 needed rounds and cya. I was talking with Chuko the other day, and he realized that the flags are really close, and now with the premium video it's confirmed. The flags seem to be placed like conquest domination....
KILLERCANKILL

Re: [12/4] Aftermath all day, all night, who's with me? [Lis

Post by KILLERCANKILL »

eGO will be supporting the new DLC from day 1, watch out for the server, will post up info here soon.
BlooDRaptoR1

Post by BlooDRaptoR1 »

Hgx wrote:Hey guys, since aftermath is coming out this next 4 for PC player, and I really enjoy playing with all of you, I'd like to make something like a "Road to aftermath" where we play the new DLC for a TON OF HOURS, all modes, all maps, getting our assignments and unlocks. Even if you can't play for a long time, or you want to play like 1 hour or 2 before EUBO/NABO, just come and join me/us.

If we get enough people we could even (maybe?) use GC servers till EUBO/NABO (and then come back to play AM again :P)

Bring your coffe (not STAR coffe :P) and even your bed with you, food and stuff, cuz i'll be there waiting to play it like a madman, I have a really good feeling about this DLC.

.Hgx (don't leave me alone hiar)
BlooDRaptoR1 reporting in, sir!
Tell me date and hours.
Poke me at battlelog, i will come in asap.
C4 -Image
C5 - Image
Hashey

Post by Hashey »

Hgx wrote:Oh sorry :P Im editing it right now, I forgot about that :P

Btw, I agree with the idea of playing scavenger as fast as possible, like getting all the people we can in the same team, win the 3 needed rounds and cya. I was talking with Chuko the other day, and he realized that the flags are really close, and now with the premium video it's confirmed. The flags seem to be placed like conquest domination....

Maybe next time it's better to write out the month to avoid the confusion hehe. Pesky Americans need to have their special writing of a date... When I saw the topic after you changed it, my first thought was: Why would you want to do it at April 12 when it's coming out in december? O_o

So yeah... xD
Digz
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Digz »

will play, not sure if on the 12th.