I'll be frequently streaming again soon:
http://www.twitch.tv/aza_roka
ImageImage
Tea-Assault
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: Global Conflict TV

Post by Tea-Assault »

I'm going to be streaming scout chopper antics at some point http://www.twitch.tv/tea_assault
the end is really fµcking nigh
Marseee

Post by Marseee »

Just got fibre so will start to stream soon. Can you add me to the list http://www.twitch.tv/marseee
Phyrefli

Post by Phyrefli »

Round 1 from last night in 1080P.

phpBB [video]
mrBLUE9
Executive
Executive

Post by mrBLUE9 »

We had the two rounds on Flood Zone yesterday casted by CorranHorn on the GC channel! Here they are:

Round 1
Round 2
Tea-Assault
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Tea-Assault »

When Corranhorn had a glimpse inside the scout helo at the end of the second round, it shows you the view I had the entire battleday. Just spinning whilst taking hits from everywhere... k:bad:
the end is really fµcking nigh
CorranHorn
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by CorranHorn »

Girlfriend watching movie loudly in the background.. I apologize.
Bock
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Bock »

Nice job, Corran. You did a pretty good job of keeping an overview of the flow of the round and getting a few first person perspectives when it mattered. :thumbup:

P.S. Soviets might be easier to spit out than USSR.
BF3C3: DARK - Inf - SFC || BF3C4: STAR - Inf - 1Lt || BF3C5: KART - Armor - Cpt
BF3C6: SCAR - HC - Col || BF4C1: USSR - Mech - Kpt || BF4C2: GOCI - Inf - Lt
BF4C3: TCF - Bronx - Sgt. Maj. || BF4C4: JANUS - Air - Pvt || BF4C5: TA
BF4C6: SAD - Armor - Cpt
Madsgyver
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Madsgyver »

I recorded Lancang Dam in the EUBO in sweet 1080p:

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]

At 08:30 in the first game I got some weird bug after I was revived which made my hud disappear and I didn't realize it until I TKed my SL :D
ZebraPeps
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by ZebraPeps »

Madsgyver wrote:I recorded Lancang Dam in the EUBO in sweet 1080p:
At 08:30 in the first game I got some weird bug after I was revived which made my hud disappear and I didn't realize it until I TKed my SL :D
I also got the exact same bug... Got revived and hud disappeared and could not see difference between friendly and foe... made me do some TK as well :?
cairdazar
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by cairdazar »

ZebraPeps wrote:
I also got the exact same bug... Got revived and hud disappeared and could not see difference between friendly and foe... made me do some TK as well :?
It is a new revive bug introduced in the last patch, slightly better then the old version that they fixed?
Where you got stuck on the revive screen unable to do anything, forcing you to quit and rejoin.
Necromancer
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Necromancer »

they don't fix bugs, just trade one bug for another. its the law of Conservation of bugs.
Spoiler: show
fixed seat-switch flare (unlimited flares) -> introduced gadget flag-capturing capability and SOFLAM-vehicle bugs.
fixed revive screen bug -> introduced revive bar HUD bug.
fixed textures -> introduced texture flickering.
-“Regret your helplessness…and feel despair.”
Achievement Unlocked: Battlefield 4 Uninstalled!!
Gonzo
Executive
Executive

Post by Gonzo »

cairdazar wrote:
ZebraPeps wrote:
It is a new revive bug introduced in the last patch, slightly better then the old version that they fixed?
Where you got stuck on the revive screen unable to do anything, forcing you to quit and rejoin.
There seems to be a workaround for that: wait one or two seconds to hit Space after you've got revived. It sucks, because you have to potentially stay in the line of fire longer, but at least you don't get that freakin' black bar on your screen after you're up.
If you have it, maybe walk around a corner and get shot by a teammate, so you have the time to wait before you accept the revive.
ZebraPeps
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by ZebraPeps »

LoRdG0nZo wrote:It is a new revive bug introduced in the last patch, slightly better then the old version that they fixed?

There seems to be a workaround for that: wait one or two seconds to hit Space after you've got revived. It sucks, because you have to potentially stay in the line of fire longer, but at least you don't get that freakin' black bar on your screen after you're up.
If you have it, maybe walk around a corner and get shot by a teammate, so you have the time to wait before you accept the revive.
The revive bar thingy is one thing, but what I (and Madsgyver) had was that the complete HUD vanished... meaning - no crosshair, no doritos on friendly or foe, no minimap, no ammo count... nothing. Check Madsgyvers first video around 08:30. Veeerrryyyyy annoying. Good job DICE :cry:
cairdazar
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by cairdazar »

ZebraPeps wrote: ...
The revive bar thingy is one thing, but what I (and Madsgyver) had was that the complete HUD vanished... meaning - no crosshair, no doritos on friendly or foe, no minimap, no ammo count... nothing. Check Madsgyvers first video around 08:30. Veeerrryyyyy annoying. Good job DICE :cry:
They might have fixed it in today's patch