GC Tournament #4 - CONGRATS TO DIE GIWENNATOREN!

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

Dragon2796

Re: GC 4v4 Tournament #4!!!! Vote in Poll #2!!!

Post by Dragon2796 »

Chemical2 wrote:
haruky wrote:
Chemical2 wrote:
THIS
63 vs 1??
1 Zombie...
Flummi vs. everyone else :lol:
Juffalo
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Juffalo »

I think I've missed the last two tournaments ?

Definitely going to make this one.

Sign me up
haruky
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by haruky »

Juffalo wrote:I think I've missed the last two tournaments ?

Definitely going to make this one.

Sign me up
Your signature keeps getting better and better.
Image[/url]
SinX145

Re: GC 4v4 Tournament #4!!!! Here we go again!

Post by SinX145 »

KILLERCANKILL wrote:na it was fun the way it was done last time, random teams in a 4 v 4 or 5 v 5 setting can just be more frustrating, in smaller tournaments I rather play with guys I know.
Seriously killer? The only reason you think anything is "fun" is because you stack everything to make sure you win. This happened the campaign that you brought your entire cm team, and during pre-draft you told everyone that the members you brought were not that good. You completely corrupt everything that you touch Killer, only you do it under a guise of fun. Basically what you attempt to do is crush everyone that you see, in any way possible, because you do not understand the meaning of fun. Fun to you is winning everytime all the time. Most people don't see it that way, and manage to have fun because fun is a part of their being from the start of their life. I would be completely happy if you just quit Global Conflict and left it alone, because as of right now you are a terrible influence on it. If you got banned, i would be happy.
haruky
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by haruky »

Let's keep it friendly guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image[/url]
Hgx

Post by Hgx »

Random teams is more GC like if you ask me.
I really like the way GC handles the 2 teams for the campaigns, meaning that you get to play with new people, just for fun lols and stuff.

I used to be really afraid of this after my first camp. (where I made just a few friends) but now I look foward to play with new ppl for the next camp. all the time.
ShadowRado
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by ShadowRado »

I'm down to have it randomized. I think this would make it more fun for everyone rather than the few top teams!! If its about super competitiveness there are other places to take your team lets just have fun and laugh toghther here :lol:

if not though beaver all the way!!!
ImageDoomKitten
Bock
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Bock »

ShadowRado wrote:I'm down to have it randomized. I think this would make it more fun for everyone rather than the few top teams!! If its about super competitiveness there are other places to take your team lets just have fun and laugh toghther here :lol:

if not though beaver all the way!!!
I agree, right down to the love of beaver.

Awesome sig, btw.
BF3C3: DARK - Inf - SFC || BF3C4: STAR - Inf - 1Lt || BF3C5: KART - Armor - Cpt
BF3C6: SCAR - HC - Col || BF4C1: USSR - Mech - Kpt || BF4C2: GOCI - Inf - Lt
BF4C3: TCF - Bronx - Sgt. Maj. || BF4C4: JANUS - Air - Pvt || BF4C5: TA
BF4C6: SAD - Armor - Cpt
haruky
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by haruky »

Polls will close at the end of this weekend. At the rate it's going, it looks like it will be randomized.

If that is the case, I'll throw up another sign-up sheet to reflect that.

Also, I love your sig too, Shadow.
Image[/url]
KILLERCANKILL

Post by KILLERCANKILL »

SinX145 wrote:
KILLERCANKILL wrote:na it was fun the way it was done last time, random teams in a 4 v 4 or 5 v 5 setting can just be more frustrating, in smaller tournaments I rather play with guys I know.
Seriously killer? The only reason you think anything is "fun" is because you stack everything to make sure you win. This happened the campaign that you brought your entire cm team, and during pre-draft you told everyone that the members you brought were not that good. You completely corrupt everything that you touch Killer, only you do it under a guise of fun. Basically what you attempt to do is crush everyone that you see, in any way possible, because you do not understand the meaning of fun. Fun to you is winning everytime all the time. Most people don't see it that way, and manage to have fun because fun is a part of their being from the start of their life. I would be completely happy if you just quit Global Conflict and left it alone, because as of right now you are a terrible influence on it. If you got banned, i would be happy.
I am not even going to bother replying to this, the campaign you are talking about still goes down as one of the longest and most well fought one in GC history as compared to the last "fun" campaign we played. If you are going to target me personally like this then i want nothing to do with you. I have my opinions and you have yours, the true GC way is to respect each others opinions not lash out at them publicly.
Sao
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Sao »

Killer you just replied....

If either of you have a problem you have 2 options. A, drop it, its the internet. Or B, contact a TA/Senate/Exec with your concerns.

Let that be the end of it of this topic.

And I vote for set teams. Campaigns should be fully randomised with no groups. Let people play together in a 'fun' tourney.
axeman22222

Post by axeman22222 »

Sao wrote:And I vote for set teams. Campaigns should be fully randomised with no groups. Let people play together in a 'fun' tourney.
Wait what? lol You said you want set teams but then said campaigns should be randomized so which one do you want.............. lol
haruky
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by haruky »

axeman22222 wrote:
Sao wrote:And I vote for set teams. Campaigns should be fully randomised with no groups. Let people play together in a 'fun' tourney.
Wait what? lol You said you want set teams but then said campaigns should be randomized so which one do you want.............. lol
Set Teams for the interim tournament.

No group sign-ups for campaigns.
Image[/url]
Sao
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Sao »

axeman22222 wrote:
Like haruky said. Sorry I can't even speak/write my own language when I get tired :)
Snoopnoop

Post by Snoopnoop »

I would love to see set teams so I can play with my friends. I'm just not looking forward to the day that I play the 4 friends that all became friends through BF3 because each one of them respect how wicked sick the other one is.