Looking for volunteers for 5vs5 tournament

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

daskro
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Looking for volunteers for 5vs5 tournament

Post by daskro »

Hey guys. I am working with a few other folks from reddit & levelbf to put together a 5vs5 infantry only North America vs Europe cash tournament. This event will last one weekend, June 22nd thru June 23rd and we're looking for volunteers to help with this North American event (which will start around noon EST and go towards 8pm EST), here's what we're looking for:
Match admins - Time commitment (1-2 hours) - Admin logs onto procon/warcon and starts event and conveys any disputes up to tournament organizers; communicates with team leaders if they have trouble getting on server

Game Casters / Commentators - Time commitment (1-4 hours) - Jumps on a server and uses freecam while livestreaming; commentates on the match. If you dont feel comfortable commentating then I can teach you. If you don't feel comfortable still then you can just run freecam.

Score collectors - Time commitment (1-4 hours) - Talk to the match admins, watch the commentaries, and update google docs file to show final ticket scores for each match.

I know this will potentially overlap battledays, so take this in mind if you want to volunteer!

If you're interested or have any more questions send me a PM!