Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

LoA
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: bf4

Post by LoA »

Spectator mode confirmed: http://i.imgur.com/XqqFHiU.jpg
Last edited by LoA on Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheesy
Executive
Executive

Post by Cheesy »

boner 8O
TacticalVirus
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by TacticalVirus »

Sao wrote:All ready called dibs dude
Sorry Bro, BF4 C1 has been dib'd by myself and Duke basically since BF4 was announced. I said I'd General BF4 C1 vs Spreez, Duke said he'd Veto that if BF4 came with commander mode.

I believe Duke said he wanted to do C1 Duke Vs Rob, but who knows, maybe it could be Duke Vs Sao if Rob isn't feeling it :thumbup:
Nix

Post by Nix »

RazY70 wrote:
phpBB [video]
Does that tank have zoom optics AND counter-measures? Because that's awesome.
Also, US engineer with an RPG? YES.
MAAfield 4: MAA Rising, Second MAA, MAA Strike, MAA's Teeth, Final MAA, MAA Operations, Community MAA and Legacy MAA
thallus

Post by thallus »

Says you can do this with a tablet. looking forward to that too.
wizekraker
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by wizekraker »

my question can actually collapse entire building or is that scripted
TacticalVirus
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by TacticalVirus »

Could you imagine 1000 ticket rounds with fully destructible buildings? I mean, 1000 ticket rounds of Caspian get pretty barren, something like Karkand with improved destruction would be insane.

/edit not that it would be a bad thing. I'd fraking love to be able to drop entire buildings.
Hgx

Post by Hgx »

wizekraker wrote:my question can actually collapse entire building or is that scripted
Well...

In 2 of the leaked alpha images we can see a guy placing C4 on a wall, and then (not same wall) a hole in a exploded wall.
Then in the gameplay we not only saw the road collapsing due to the M320 exploding on the column but after that when they were in the top floor of the huge building one of the squad mates said over comms "seems like they are trying to take down the building" and they had some MBTs firing at the main structure. With this I hope that we can, at least, get some things to shoot that can cause buildings to collapse, like columns for structures/roads, some walls that can get blown up, etc.
wizekraker
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by wizekraker »

Hgx wrote:
wizekraker wrote:my question can actually collapse entire building or is that scripted
Well...

In 2 of the leaked alpha images we can see a guy placing C4 on a wall, and then (not same wall) a hole in a exploded wall.
Then in the gameplay we not only saw the road collapsing due to the M320 exploding on the column but after that when they were in the top floor of the huge building one of the squad mates said over comms "seems like they are trying to take down the building" and they had some MBTs firing at the main structure. With this I hope that we can, at least, get some things to shoot that can cause buildings to collapse, like columns for structures/roads, some walls that can get blown up, etc.
I hope so.
ICallIDTheft

Post by ICallIDTheft »

Perhaps it requires a commander ability to collapse the skyscraper.
Hgx

Post by Hgx »

ICallIDTheft wrote:Perhaps it requires a commander ability to collapse the skyscraper.
Xfactor pointed out something really good at the end of this video

"Charlie" flag disappears for a moment, but then it appears again once the building is totally destroyed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOHxbm1XPwE
Róka

Post by Róka »

Hgx wrote:
ICallIDTheft wrote:Perhaps it requires a commander ability to collapse the skyscraper.
Xfactor pointed out something really good at the end of this video

"Charlie" flag disappears for a moment, but then it appears again once the building is totally destroyed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOHxbm1XPwE
Well obviously... I mean it's at the top of the skyscraper, as it's collapsing it's gone, then when all the rubble settles it's back.
ImageImage
Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

Post by Ash2Dust »

Why do I feel like Charlie Brown. EA/Dice is going to promise and show what we want to hear. Then deliver half of it before its expired.
elchino7

Post by elchino7 »

I´m kinda dissapointed. Common DICE...Dinosaurs are something from the past, dogs are too mainstream. You know what MW: Ghost lacks...cats! This is what BF4 needs: deployable rambo remote tactical kittens.
Everyone likes cats, Internet adores cats, we had an army of kittens and rainbows. Don´t forget the vets who supported your games, dont forget the kittens.

(It would be funny if they mock CoD in some way regarding the dog issue k: )

Commander:
Feck yeah. Im waiting for the Beta :3 It would be glorious having a good FC...it going to be a nightmare having a bad one. I can just imagine the amount of FF that Tomahawk could deliver... (y)

It seems no POV while playing on a tablet...but on the other hand it seems we may have some sort of Spectator mode.

Destruction:
-I REALLY hope we have SEVERAL buildings collapsing in that way. I hope to see other kinds of destruction.
-I remember an Alpha on Tehran showing a bridge collapsing and making a tank fall. Its great they implemented it now (better later than never). Im waiting to see how much terrain destruction we have now (i also hope for no buggy -twilight zone- drops)
-Its a personal taste but i would love if the building didnt collapse so fast. Would love to fight on an unstable structure for some mins before it falls down.

Titan mode: crosses fingers.

"Clubbing, drinking, dancing, glancing, flirting, winking, greeting, meeting, chatting, laughing, talking, walking, leaving, weaving, stumbling, fumbling, cabbing, asking, viewing, brewing, nuzzling, cuddling, feeling, reeling, kissing, twisting, touching, rushing, stripping, gripping, clutching, thrusting, bending, arching, gasping, slacking, melting, sleeping, waking, smelling…
Dirt?
Scrabbling, pounding, thumping, bumping, screaming, scratching, groping, choking, crying, gulping, stifling… quieting.
Breathing…breathingbreathing
sushi
Executive
Executive

Post by sushi »

CountBelasarius wrote:
mrBLUE9 wrote:Commander mode:
gur.com/BnslRVD.jpg[/url]
Does that little screen below the image means we will have spectator mode? (Pretty please)
8O
Welp, guess I'll be volunteering for general for BF4:C1 :D

Muharrharrrharrr :twisted: we shall remember that ....
Digz wrote:Leaked pics out
multiplayer video in

you know this tablet thing will ruin lives, families etc...
people will play from work, and one day
A general will bring his work home, and his son will
want to play, and next thing you know... omahawks on Russia and ww:3
by 4 years old will be the next home accident in the USA.
Yeah, it's gonna be amazing ... 8)