Looking for decent NA/SA servers.

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

Hgx

Looking for decent NA/SA servers.

Post by Hgx »

So, it's been a LONG time since I really enjoyed the game. Everytime they patch it it gets worse for me. I'd have uninstalled the game if it wasn't for my Youtube hobby.

SO IM ASKING YOU, TO PLEASE LINK ME SOME SERVERS THAT YOU LIKE, SPECIALLY:

-Rush
-Dom
-Conquest (the small version)

EDIT: I see... my battlelog is BROKEN, omg how can this happen... something related to EA/DICE is broken omGGGOD.
I have to manually look for the servers to show up, be it by writing the names or getting the links, otherwise most server won't show up on the list.
These are my reasons:

-Bad servers (high ping or rubberband)
-No real Arg. servers, they are all hosted in NA (and there is only ONE, yes 1, populated, the rest are 24/7 empty)
-No good SA servers (most BR servers are either bad or they kick me for not being brazilian)
-No RUSH servers. I used to play 24/7 Metro rush (hate me) and I still haven't found not a single one running Lockers 24/7 Rush, which I really enjoy.
-GC NA server loads 1 every 5 times. Stuck on loading screen after every single round.

I giff cookies x server.
Last edited by Hgx on Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
KILLERCANKILL

Re: Looking for decent NA/SA servers.

Post by KILLERCANKILL »

you can always try to eGO servers, we have 2 in NA and one in EU.
CorranHorn
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by CorranHorn »

Nice self plug killer.... LOLZ
undrt0w
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by undrt0w »

Hgx wrote: -No good SA servers (most BR servers are either bad or they kick me for not being brazilian)
This is so racist! :) I got kicked from a russian server cuz no players from Bulgaria were allowed! Where is the love m asking?!?
Hgx wrote: -No RUSH servers. I used to play 24/7 Metro rush (hate me) and I still haven't found not a single one running Lockers 24/7 Rush, which I really enjoy.
I do like Locker as well....let it be our little secret :D
Welcome Committee Member
What is GC? | Getting Started at GC | Campaign Sign-up Video | FAQ | Forum Netiquette

New Members do you need help?
Find me on TS or send me a PM
sushi
Executive
Executive

Post by sushi »

undrt0w wrote:I do like Locker as well....let it be our little secret :D
You perverts!

I can be found on locker servers at times also ...
Necromancer
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Necromancer »

It does't kick you based on where you are, it kicks you because of your ping. The idiot who wrote that plugin tried to display his l33t skillz by making a "players from x not allowed" message instead "kicked for high ping".
-“Regret your helplessness…and feel despair.”
Achievement Unlocked: Battlefield 4 Uninstalled!!
Projecttwoandy

Post by Projecttwoandy »

Hgx wrote:So, it's been a LONG time since I really enjoyed the game. Everytime they patch it it gets worse for me. I'd have uninstalled the game if it wasn't for my Youtube hobby.

SO IM ASKING YOU, TO PLEASE LINK ME SOME SERVERS THAT YOU LIKE, SPECIALLY:

-Rush
-Dom
-Conquest (the small version)

EDIT: I see... my battlelog is BROKEN, omg how can this happen... something related to EA/DICE is broken omGGGOD.
I have to manually look for the servers to show up, be it by writing the names or getting the links, otherwise most server won't show up on the list.
These are my reasons:

-Bad servers (high ping or rubberband)
-No real Arg. servers, they are all hosted in NA (and there is only ONE, yes 1, populated, the rest are 24/7 empty)
-No good SA servers (most BR servers are either bad or they kick me for not being brazilian)
-No RUSH servers. I used to play 24/7 Metro rush (hate me) and I still haven't found not a single one running Lockers 24/7 Rush, which I really enjoy.
-GC NA server loads 1 every 5 times. Stuck on loading screen after every single round.

I giff cookies x server.

Are you having probs getting onto this server?? http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/se ... uest-Rush/
It's hosted on NFO higi priority. Should be super solid. It's 24/7 Rush right now, and Lockers is the first map in rotation.
Hgx

Post by Hgx »

Projecttwoandy wrote:

Are you having probs getting onto this server?? http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/se ... uest-Rush/
It's hosted on NFO higi priority. Should be super solid. It's 24/7 Rush right now, and Lockers is the first map in rotation.
Im having problems when login in any server, but that's another topic.
My problem with that GC server is that it gives me a black screen after each round. So... you know, login out and in again after every round is kinda annoying.
Gwynzer
Executive
Executive

Post by Gwynzer »

Necromancer wrote:It does't kick you based on where you are, it kicks you because of your ping. The idiot who wrote that plugin tried to display his l33t skillz by making a "players from x not allowed" message instead "kicked for high ping".
Negative. Some servers do kick you based on country. It's its own plugin.