EU server status?

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

RazY70
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

EU server status?

Post by RazY70 »

Any updates on the status of the EU server?
o1oo1
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: EU server status?

Post by o1oo1 »

just going to say this. with the lagginess of the NA server last time, not having EU will definitively make me thing if its worth to play
Gwynzer
Executive
Executive

Post by Gwynzer »

We will have an EU Server tomorrow, don't worry about it :P
Tea-Assault
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Tea-Assault »

Better not be winding me up Gwynzer:P
the end is really fµcking nigh
Divine-Sneaker

Post by Divine-Sneaker »

So, for all the bitching I'm doing tonight about how utterly crap the server has been behaving. Is anyone else having the same bullshit experience tonight?

It has literally been worse than BF3 beta, or release BF4 state with hitboxes lagging several seconds behind. It's making it utterly impossible to shoot anyone who isn't standing completely still, often it still isn't even possible with a stillstanding target.

I have no clue why it's been so craptastic, but no ping issues/provider issues or any tests I've done tells me anything on my end is dragging it to beyond dumpster tier.

So please, anyone else with far beyond shitty server experience today, please speak your voice.

Edit.

Even more bullshit in form of zoom bugs, reload animations finishing yet guns not reloading. wtf...
"fraking game mechanics"
Gwynzer
Executive
Executive

Post by Gwynzer »

I never found any issues with it myself. It's the same provider we are using as before.
Divine-Sneaker

Post by Divine-Sneaker »

Gwynzer wrote:I never found any issues with it myself. It's the same provider we are using as before.
Therein lies the odd part of it all. It's never been remotely close to this terrible. In fact, no BF4 server ever has for me thus far compared to this one tonight. My entire squad has spent 7 rounds bitching about this internally and it's really just unplayably bad lag/hit detection.
"fraking game mechanics"
lakefisher1

Post by lakefisher1 »

No-one in 9th that i have spoken with has had problems with the server
Follow us @gc_org and help support our community!
ZombieToof
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by ZombieToof »

In a few occasions I thought hits didn't register. But I have poor aim, so maybe not. But..
Divine-Sneaker wrote:...zoom bugs...
I had this several times. After using the 2x magnifier attachment my 1x coyote often became a 2x coyote. Not that I would complain, it made my target twice as big :)

ZombieToof
…I'm made of mountains, made of metal, made of whiskey, and waves! You won't believe your own breath, when the bold words finally escape your mouth. Keep your secrets hidden, till we're certain of just what we've found. Yeah, they bleed just like us, but our calling is what shapes us now. We won't be held back, won't be tied up, we won't be pinned down. Not now. Astronautalis: "Dimitri Mendeleev"
Divine-Sneaker

Post by Divine-Sneaker »

This isn't the magnifier attachment being bugged, which is a known bug. This is where you ADS and it actually reverses your zoom and screws it all up that way regardless of attachments.
"fraking game mechanics"