BF4C2 - X - BF4C3

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

haruky
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: BF4C2 - X - BF4C3

Post by haruky »

I can't thank Rob and Starfisher enough for all their help yesterday. I seriously don't think that this could've been as good as it was without you guys.

If you'd like any of the games from the pile of games I still have, please let me know. I'd love to give you some of them.

Again, thanks a lot!!!
Image[/url]
lakefisher1

Post by lakefisher1 »

So, what's the plan for next week?
Follow us @gc_org and help support our community!
haruky
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by haruky »

What the. I thought this thread was just in the BF4 Dev forum. Why is it public???
Image[/url]
Fields
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Fields »

haruky wrote:I can't thank Rob and Starfisher enough for all their help yesterday. I seriously don't think that this could've been as good as it was without you guys.

If you'd like any of the games from the pile of games I still have, please let me know. I'd love to give you some of them.

Again, thanks a lot!!!
Man, thank you for putting it together. I'm sorry I couldn't be around to help with the casting, but it sounds like everyone had a great time. ♥
lakefisher1

Post by lakefisher1 »

haruky wrote:What the. I thought this thread was just in the BF4 Dev forum. Why is it public???
It is an announcement at the top of the tavern :lol:!
Follow us @gc_org and help support our community!
haruky
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by haruky »

lakefisher1 wrote:
haruky wrote:What the. I thought this thread was just in the BF4 Dev forum. Why is it public???
:oops:

That's news to me.. Anyway, in regards to next weeks' funday, I believe there are several things going on including Wild Kard's RO2 Funday Sundays. Check those out!

There isn't anything planned for a BF4 funday or anything as of now, but there are still tons of other things going on.
Image[/url]
Digz
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Digz »

haruky wrote:
lakefisher1 wrote:
:oops:

That's news to me.. Anyway, in regards to next weeks' funday, I believe there are several things going on including Wild Kard's RO2 Funday Sundays. Check those out!

There isn't anything planned for a BF4 funday or anything as of now, but there are still tons of other things going on.
its ok to say thank you in public! thank you haruky for being still active in throwing all this "cutscene" events between
the campaigns.