Become a Supporting Member!

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

Cheesy
Executive
Executive

Become a Supporting Member!

Post by Cheesy »

Global Conflict has always been completely free to play and run 100% by volunteers, who donate their time and money to keep this place alive. If you've had fun at GC or just have cash burning holes in your pockets, please donate!
What do I get for donating?

A warm fuzzy feeling and a thriving community. But also, anyone who donates any amount will become a Supporting Member and get this sexy badge under their name:

You'll also receive access to the Supporting Members Forum. This is a private forum where people who've contributed to GC can talk about the future of the community. The point of this forum is for people who've been at GC for a few campaigns and built up respect for each other to be able to discuss things, without random new people coming in and flaming each other.

Since we need cash to survive, Supporting Membership will be mainly based on donations (did I mention you can donate here?). However, we reserve the right to fudge things. Members who've contributed a lot over many campaigns but don't have the money to donate can be added, and the opposite is true too: if you're disrespectful in the SM forum, no matter how much money you sent us, we'll throw you out :wink:

What if I don't have Paypal?

Post here or PM one of the executives and we'll try to find another way for you to donate!

I already donated, why don't I have access?

It takes a few days to tally the donations, or it's possible we missed you. You're eligible to join right away, so just let any executive know and we'll be sure to recognize you.

Thanks!