Global Conflict Twitter

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

lakefisher1

Global Conflict Twitter

Post by lakefisher1 »

Hello all,

If you are not already aware, Global Conflict has an official twitter page that has been running for quite some time. MrBlue, our amazing PR Committee veteran has graced me with the role of running this page, I do not intend to let him down!

The GC Twitter page will be making tweets based on our communities events, campaigns and many other pieces of important information on a regular basis. I will also be making sure to retweet anything relevant to the campaign and just generally trying to interact with both the public and the community. This is where you come in: the purpose of our twitter page is to get our name out there and, ultimately get more new members.

We need you to tweet to us about events in GC, birthdays and anything else you think of that isn't load of rubbish, this will be easier when the campaign starts as you can provide us with an opinion on the weeks battleday in 140 characters or less! The idea behind this is that your followers will see your tweet to us, we will reply and hopefully, you will retweet the reply, allowing even more people to see our page.

And to conclude, follow us @gc_org, and thank you for your support in this matter
Much love,
the PR Committee
Follow us @gc_org and help support our community!