eGO & DICE present : Battlefield Zombies - "The End Is Near"

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

Re: eGO & DICE present : Battlefield Zombies - "The End Is N

Post by Ash2Dust »

Fun to watch and listen to Daskro. I haven't invested into BF4 DLC and it doesn't yet grab me other than I don't have it.
I do like the Zombie Script. So much, that I would buy into it. Yet, after my many hours watching the event, I left feeling empty handed, No prizes, server restarts, etc. Almost 4 hours in, and not seeing an ending, I wound down. I have to say the EGO infrastructure is impressive with dealing with pure numbers that showed up. Good show EGO, will attend again at a heartbeat. It was professional and quick on TS.
Róka

Post by Róka »

Ash2Dust wrote:Fun to watch and listen to Daskro. I haven't invested into BF4 DLC and it doesn't yet grab me other than I don't have it.
I do like the Zombie Script. So much, that I would buy into it. Yet, after my many hours watching the event, I left feeling empty handed, No prizes, server restarts, etc. Almost 4 hours in, and not seeing an ending, I wound down. I have to say the EGO infrastructure is impressive with dealing with pure numbers that showed up. Good show EGO, will attend again at a heartbeat. It was professional and quick on TS.
Definitely a spot-on processing procedure. It seemed to go flawless with the exception of the one time their website went down and when people started exploiting frag rounds. But if they also didn't actually give out the prizes that kinda sucks :?
ImageImage
KILLERCANKILL

Post by KILLERCANKILL »

Thanks fot attending everyone, hope you had fun :)

Prizes were all handed out except for shosho who will be giving them out later through his channel. We had over 400 players on ts so you might have missed it when they were awarded.

We have some similar huge events planned with DICE, will post an invite here once everything is finalized.

Thanks for coming again !
Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

Post by Ash2Dust »

Ahh, there was such a raquet on TS that it was distracting to have it run and watch Daskro's Twitch. So I eventually left TS thinking prizes were being given out on Twitch.