My GC Apparel Arrived!!!

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

InsanityRocks
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

My GC Apparel Arrived!!!

Post by InsanityRocks »

I'll try to post pics when I have a chance.

First: They look Great! :thumbup:

Second: the XL hoodie is too small. :( Can I RMA it?

The T-Shirt looks like it should fit just fine but I'll let you know after awhile...

Undrt0w :clap:
A Docile Sloth
Executive
Executive

Re: My GC Apparel Arrived!!!

Post by A Docile Sloth »

You mean pictures like this:

Much awesome.
Gwynzer
Executive
Executive

Post by Gwynzer »

Thinking about it my hoodie looks a tad bit small too. I'll try it on, it probably fits it's just the white space makes it look smaller than it is.

EDit: A touch too tight but no biggie. For future ref probably best to size up the hoodies. Everything else fits like a glove.
.Sup
Executive
Executive

Post by .Sup »

I got my XL T-shirt on Friday. Thanks Bob and Gwynzer! I'll take a couple shots once I wash it.
mrBLUE9
Executive
Executive

Post by mrBLUE9 »

Bring on the pictures!! :clap:
Jokerle
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Jokerle »

i need someone to take a picture of me with the shirt.

beer as payment :angel:
Wat ne Wuchtbrumme!
Spreez
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Spreez »

A Docile Sloth wrote:You mean pictures like this:

Much awesome.
There is so much white space. Where can I put the cat?
A Docile Sloth
Executive
Executive

Post by A Docile Sloth »

Spreez wrote:There is so much white space. Where can I put the cat?
I see a beautiful image of my chiselled and hansom back adorned with an excellent covering of GC goodness. Maybe you need to refresh or something idk. Or cats.
oneandonlynacho

Post by oneandonlynacho »

Got mine today and the jersey and Sweatshirt look phenomenal. The only problem is that I ordered a XXL which is what I wear in everything but both the jersey and shirt fit like a large. Either way, these look amazing.
Sao
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Sao »

Mine is here, expect selfies later!
undrt0w
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by undrt0w »

Huuurrrayy!! I am so happy they arrived!! It's kinda strange how it seems everyone got them pretty much at the same time although you are all in different parts of the world.

For the US guys, I think clothes where you live tend to be bigger than in EU for the same size number. It happened to me as well. Clothes I got from the US were fairly larger than I expected. I just only realized that now.

Nacho is the hoodie ok? It seems that most ppl are having probs with the hoodie. I think it might be because I used the same sizes as the jerseys, but for the hoodie they might correspond to different lengths and widths. I have to check with the factory. If you guys are not happy with it, I am willing to send you back the money.

Pics with mine and aggo's will follow too.
Welcome Committee Member
What is GC? | Getting Started at GC | Campaign Sign-up Video | FAQ | Forum Netiquette

New Members do you need help?
Find me on TS or send me a PM
oneandonlynacho

Post by oneandonlynacho »

undrt0w wrote:Huuurrrayy!! I am so happy they arrived!! It's kinda strange how it seems everyone got them pretty much at the same time although you are all in different parts of the world.

For the US guys, I think clothes where you live tend to be bigger than in EU for the same size number. It happened to me as well. Clothes I got from the US were fairly larger than I expected. I just only realized that now.

Nacho is the hoodie ok? It seems that most ppl are having probs with the hoodie. I think it might be because I used the same sizes as the jerseys, but for the hoodie they might correspond to different lengths and widths. I have to check with the factory. If you guys are not happy with it, I am willing to send you back the money.

Pics with mine and aggo's will follow too.
I struggled to get the hoodie over me, let alone have a nice fit. It's a XXL and I had my friend who wears a M/L try it on and it fit him about right.
undrt0w
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by undrt0w »

Yeah, mine didn't fit either. Thing is, for every piece of apparel the factory makes, a size M will correspond to different lengths and widths. I talked with them and they sent me a big chart with all the different clothes and sizes (they do different sports). Problem is they could have done that earlier (they thought i have it).

Hence, guys I am willing to send you back the money for those hoodies and I apologize for this situation.

This is another reason why I started making the jerseys in a different place where they actual take your weight and height to make them fit to your size. There is no size chart, but just how tall and fat you are. So, now if we make new jerseys they will be from a different fast dry material but will definitely fit everyone. They don't make hoodies though.
Welcome Committee Member
What is GC? | Getting Started at GC | Campaign Sign-up Video | FAQ | Forum Netiquette

InsanityRocks
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by InsanityRocks »

Can I use my refund to buy other things? :)

Don't get me wrong: the hoodie 'looks' great but, in my case, fits my 13y old son and not me ( i'm too fat 8O )

I haven't taken any pictures yet but soon - even the ill-fitting hoodie (well, actually, let me qualify that by saying: if i can get in on).
undrt0w
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by undrt0w »

I will sort you all in the weekend. No worries. Sorry for that :oops:
Welcome Committee Member