Clan Alliance Offer?

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

SKRedneck

Clan Alliance Offer?

Post by SKRedneck »

Hello all. I'm curious as if you all would be interested in a clan alliance? My thoughts were to get 3 alliances to help each other out on server populations, events, contests. If we were to become alliances I could add your server banner and website info to our home page for publicity, (with your permission of course) This is just a crazy idea I had to help out with these servers. We all know how expensive they are and how difficult they are to populate.
Anyways, if you all are interested, let me know.

Thanks,
Red.
Hgx

Re: Clan Alliance Offer?

Post by Hgx »

Hi, and welcome. :wave:

Sadly, Im in no position to answer your proposal, so you'll have to wait for a "Senator" (or executive) to reply to you.
Last edited by Hgx on Sun Oct 05, 2014 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghoul
8.Lord
8.Lord

Post by Ghoul »

what are you proposing exact?

BF3C3 • DARK • Sergeant
BF3C4 • Gladius • Sergeant
BF3C5 • Legion of Doom • General / Lord
^^^cause the only way I can get medals is to give them to myself^^^
BF3C6 • IMF • PFC
BF4C1 • Allies • Corporal
BF4C2 • 9th MEU • Sergeant First Class
BF4C3 • Lucky Number Seven • Chief Warrant Officer
BF4C4 • SAD • Private
BF4C5 • EVIL • 2nd Class Minion
BF4C6 •TCF • Made Man
SKRedneck

Post by SKRedneck »

I'm proposing an alliance between a few different clans. My idea is to have 5 or 6 members of each clan plan a date to populate each others servers. We could try 3 or 4 days a week. I have a private section on our site set up for alliances. We have 3 alliances now but they all play cod2 and cod4. A couple of our members play on their servers but most of us are still bf4 only. We have about 8 active members who play bf4 but we can't stand sitting in our server waiting for it to populate. It would be better to have about 15 to 20.

I have the AA allaction 2142 clan on board with this. There's really nothing to lose here.

We can speak on TS if you'd like, or you can register over at my site and I'll grant you permissions to our private alliance board.
SKRedneck

Post by SKRedneck »

I'm trying to get an alliance meeting on our TS server today at 3 PM PST. Our TS info:209.246.143.232:9119
Please add your clan tag before your name so I know what clan you're from.

Thanks,

Red
lakefisher1

Post by lakefisher1 »

Just going to say this; we aren't exactly a clan as such, but we hold large tournaments every few months between two armies that are comprised of members of our community. We have a pretty huge member base, a lot more than 8, about ten times that many who play BF4. I'm sure our Senate and some of members would be interested in talking to you, but personally I'd like to, and I'm sure others would too, know what you would bring to the table?
Follow us @gc_org and help support our community!
CekiHappy
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by CekiHappy »

It's also important to mention, we don't keep our official servers open to the "public". The 2 servers we have are only used by us for our matches, practices, and testing.

There is another server in global-conflicts name that is open to the public, but it's run by an individual member of gc.
CognitoCon
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by CognitoCon »

CekiHappy wrote:It's also important to mention, we don't keep our official servers open to the "public". The 2 servers we have are only used by us for our matches, practices, and testing.

There is another server in global-conflicts name that is open to the public, but it's run by an individual member of gc.
Technically our servers are or recently were open to the public. They haven't been populated however.
SKRedneck

Post by SKRedneck »

Well basically I'm out searching for clans struggling to populate their servers. The only thing I have to bring to the table is an alliance with to other clans that are committed to help each other out. I'm doing a "Server of the day" for each day. I pick one server and all members from each allance will go to that server.

I didn't realize you had a big community of players. Just lookin for small clans that need help.

Thanks,

Red.
SKRedneck

Post by SKRedneck »

Another plus to this is I add your server banner to our home page and your website info. I also have a private forum setup for alliances.

If you are interested let me know soon. I'm lookin for one more clan. I have 2 now onboard.
Róka

Post by Róka »

Could help recruit people to join future campaigns :angel:
ImageImage
SKRedneck

Post by SKRedneck »

Róka wrote:Could help recruit people to join future campaigns :angel:
Exactly, we are not recruiting so all the advertisement goes to the alliances. I already have the 2 alliance server banners and web info on our front page. Really nothing to lose here. I just ask for a few of your actives to help out with the servers.

Let me know guys:)
RazY70
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by RazY70 »

Could you post the link to your server?
SKRedneck

Post by SKRedneck »

RazY70
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by RazY70 »

US West Coast? Might be a little problematic for our EU guys. I have close to 200ms ping :(