Question for the campain

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

Dralex

Question for the campain

Post by Dralex »

Hello,
i am going to buy BF4.
I want to ask , are you using too much of the expasion maps or you are using more the main maps than the expaions.
I dont have money right now to buy premium , but i can buy BF4. I am buyng BF4 only because Global Conflict.
Necromancer
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: Question for the campain

Post by Necromancer »

I don't think you should buy it only because of GC.
You should buy the game because you like it. Otherwise you might be disappointed.

I think you can play BF4 for free for like 48 hours, so try it out first.
-“Regret your helplessness…and feel despair.”
Achievement Unlocked: Battlefield 4 Uninstalled!!
matsif
Executive
Executive

Post by matsif »

Dralex wrote:Hello,
i am going to buy BF4.
I want to ask , are you using too much of the expasion maps or you are using more the main maps than the expaions.
I dont have money right now to buy premium , but i can buy BF4. I am buyng BF4 only because Global Conflict.
we play all expansions to make the map have as many maps as possible. what gets played every week is decided by the attacking army per the campaign system, which you can read up on the wiki. while you can just get vanilla and play in the campaign only on the vanilla maps, you'll have to sit out any map that you don't have.
woke up this morning, put on my slippers, walked in the kitchen and died
Gwynzer
Executive
Executive

Post by Gwynzer »

Also on that note there is no guarantee that vanilla maps will be played on any given day, just due to the way the metgame can end up.

I somewhat agree with Necro in that you shoudl at the very least try BF4 before you commit to buying. I'm not sure if the 48 hour free trial allows you to access the premium content. However there are a few of us here who only play BF4 during GC time and I feel it's pretty much worth it. It's not for all though and not everyone can justify that cost.