Post by Rellik_pt »

ok i guess after so many months i finaly understand the global conflict name :P

So much drama lately...
Necromancer
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: Scrim maps

Post by Necromancer »

I don't understand why the Generals ignore this thread. not part of the community?
If there is a good reason please let us know.
If there isn't, please post.
-“Regret your helplessness…and feel despair.”
Achievement Unlocked: Battlefield 4 Uninstalled!!
Calloutman
Executive
Executive

Post by Calloutman »

We only just worked them out. Here you go.

Shanghai 64i
Operation Mortar 32v
Hanger 21 64v
Gulman Railway 64v
Flood Zone 64i
Dawnbreaker 64i

But we're not sure the order. Depends on a coin toss.
BF3 || C2 Lead Operative || C3 Brigadier General || C4 Major General || C5 Private First Class || C6 General
BF4 || C1 TA || C2 TA || C3 TA || C4 Serviceman || C5 Duke
Digz
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Digz »

this is what happen when a 10+ years community with set of rules that requires its own big a$$ wiki
got only 2 people who actually read it and know it all. :P

ofc we all are demanded to know them, or at least to stop shooting into uncaps and FF our own and all chat...
but even that is hard to enforce.

Spreez if you don't really know WHEN and cannot help but stating the rules that only Necro know maybe try NOT to poke the necro.

Necro you're here by called to do more if you got the time to know it all. work is needed to be done. no, things cannot change after 10+ years. do it or follow...

both sides are committed to stay out of DMZ, or quit BF. if anyone thinks those two should unite their knowledge for the greater good please speak now, or don't ever post a pic/meme/gif without text. foreva eva.
for gwyn and country...
Spreez
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Spreez »

Digz wrote:Spreez if you don't really know WHEN and cannot help but stating the rules that only Necro know maybe try NOT to poke the necro.
I never tried to upset him, simply tried to answer his question with exactly how things have happened in the past. That is not in the wiki as it is not part of the actual campaign. So I suggested who he should contact to get results. The campaign does not officially start until BFI. The answers I gave are in no way threatening.
Digz wrote:both sides are committed to stay out of DMZ, or quit BF. if anyone thinks those two should unite their knowledge for the greater good please speak now, or don't ever post a pic/meme/gif without text. foreva eva.
Not at all sure what you mean about me wanting to quit BF or that I am here to piss people off. I am just burnt out of the game/campaign logistics. Also lost 2 very important family members (one in each of the last two campaigns) and starting a new job soon. I need to be away from the campaigns for a while. Everyone wants to blame someone else who is easy to blame recently.

In short this thread should just die out. Necro got the answer he was looking for given to him properly by Callout. Just took some time to get there.
Necromancer
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Necromancer »

Is it possible to post the map list for the upcoming scrim?
-“Regret your helplessness…and feel despair.”
Achievement Unlocked: Battlefield 4 Uninstalled!!
Wi1D_K4rD
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Wi1D_K4rD »

We are still waiting on Virtucon's map picks. I am assuming sloth sent out a PM already in that regard to Virtucon. Once that is done we can provide the maps for this Saturday's scrim.
A Docile Sloth
Executive
Executive

Post by A Docile Sloth »