21CW Srim sign-up for saturday !!!

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

Ghoul
8.Lord
8.Lord

Re: 21CW Srim sign-up for saturday !!!

Post by Ghoul »

haruky wrote:As an admin on the GC steam page, I could throw up an announcement which will blast it to everyone in the GC group. Granted, there are people that are no longer active in the community so it could be annoying for them, but it's definitely a good way to get people's attention.

Let me know if you guys want me to.

Yes, throw the announcement up on steam. GC first and foremost centered around this game and playing with the friends made here. If a announcement is too annoying they can always leave the group.
haruky
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by haruky »

I'll throw up an announcement tomorrow morning for the EU guys and then again in the evening for the NA guys.

Hopefully it'll grab some attention for people.

And of course, I will try to throw an announcement up on the day of the event. I'm not sure if I'll be on the computer at that time, but if I am, i will do it.
Image[/url]
ViperXVII
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by ViperXVII »

Hey haruky!

Thanks for helping out! I'll be closing the sign-up at ~ SBT because I need to work out a rotation, we're already way overflowing in players. Anybody that shows up on Sat is of course more than welcome to join but might have to wait a couple of rounds to join.
Jokerle
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Jokerle »

ViperXVII wrote: I'll be closing the sign-up at ~ SBT because I need to work out a rotation
Sure you want to micro manage that? My guess is your plan will fall apart minute 1 :D
Let the S+FCL do the rotations before each round, worked out fine in the past
Wat ne Wuchtbrumme!
ViperXVII
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by ViperXVII »

Jokerle wrote:
ViperXVII wrote: I'll be closing the sign-up at ~ SBT because I need to work out a rotation
Sure you want to micro manage that? My guess is your plan will fall apart minute 1 :D
Let the S+FCL do the rotations before each round, worked out fine in the past
The plan will almost certainly fall apart, but as long as we have an approximate structure it'll help out. Keep in mind we have 50 people signed up on our side, 21cw will also be dealing with similar problems, so keeping the rounds flowing as seamlessly as possible I think is worth it : )

Also of course we'll talk out rotations, but like I said having 20 minutes' pause each round is something no one really likes ^^
MyDogAteC4

Post by MyDogAteC4 »

Does anyone know what the numbers are looking like on our side?
Gonzo
Executive
Executive

Post by Gonzo »

knorren wrote:That's what I meant, get the execs could do it, since it's for the whole community, not only the people in this campaign!!
Everyone signed up for GC have played battlefield, except those who signup to use the TS for their own private rooms/games!
With the current number of members, you can't just send to all. Last time somebody tried that, it broke the site for several days, because we have thousands of people in the database (most of whom signed up and never showed up once).

Last time we wanted a pm to go out to "everyone", somebody (and I'm trying to remember who, but I can't find the thing) had to go through the member list and painstakingly select everyone that had been active on the site in the last x months by hand.
Gonzo
Executive
Executive

Post by Gonzo »

MyDogAteC4 wrote:Does anyone know what the numbers are looking like on our side?
Counting 33 on the org. chart right now.
ViperXVII
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by ViperXVII »

LoRdG0nZo wrote:
MyDogAteC4 wrote:Does anyone know what the numbers are looking like on our side?
Counting 33 on the org. chart right now.
51 people. I realize you don't count us air and armor as human but we still occupy ts slots :(
A Docile Sloth
Executive
Executive

Post by A Docile Sloth »

Baah choose the weekend I don't have a mouse why don't you.

GL to you all that signed up! I would join if I had a mouse...