BF4 Interest

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

ViperXVII
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: BF4 Interest

Post by ViperXVII »

Well, if an agreement is reached on exec level, this was the initial plan proposed. Hope it can help whomever takes over.

Fields
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Fields »

ViperXVII wrote:
RazY70 wrote:
Jokerle wrote:there are some 10v10 leagues or something :P
That might not be such a bad idea if things come to that.

I was actually thinking about multiple 32v32 communities. I don't really know how many there are.
This was actually what I was planning , I was in talks with both 21CW and level to do a mixed campaign, each community would get 10 slots per side more or less, to a total of 20 slots, this post was meant to measure interest and propose something solid; however GC execs have told me that they do not wish to consider anything involving level.

I might join 21CW/level myself as I think the idea has merit and both 21CW and level are interested, and having mixed teams sounds interesting, although with two communities it will obviously be a bit more stale.

Anyway, sorry guys, I'll take the poll down.
As Gwyn already said, there's some differences in the attitude and skil level between the communities, but my opinion is the more the merrier. If we could figure out a way to include them without skewing balance too much, I think it would be a pretty good idea.
Jokerle
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Jokerle »

If there is interest from a number of players to play competitive 10v10s or a-like, we still have the "competitive user group", with sub forum and stuff. It was active during bf3 for a while.

What other big ('normal') gaming communities are out there? Probably EGO still has a good number of active BF4 players.
Wat ne Wuchtbrumme!
RazY70
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by RazY70 »

Jokerle wrote:If there is interest from a number of players to play competitive 10v10s or a-like, we still have the "competitive user group", with sub forum and stuff. It was active during bf3 for a while.

What other big ('normal') gaming communities are out there? Probably EGO still has a good number of active BF4 players.
That could be fun if you don't mind getting constantly obliterated. Since I'm used to it I say so why the frak not? :thumbup:
Kilo
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Kilo »

RazY70 wrote:
Jokerle wrote:If there is interest from a number of players to play competitive 10v10s or a-like, we still have the "competitive user group", with sub forum and stuff. It was active during bf3 for a while.

That could be fun if you don't mind getting constantly obliterated. Since I'm used to it I say so why the frak not? :thumbup:
There's a Tier 2 in CCS 10v10 which GC can easily compete well in. If DSG can be 3rd/4th best GC can easily hang with the rest.
Battlefield Tournament History
BF3C4: STAR Infantry Private 2Image
BF3C5: LOD Infantry Private
BF3C6: UNSC Infantry Private First Class
BF4C1: USSR Infantry Conscript
BF4C2: GoCI Infantry Private First Class
BF4C3: LN7 Infantry Private
BF4C4: JANUS Armor Private
BF4C5: KTSS SAS Captain
BF4C6: SAD Infantry CorporalImage
BF4C7: GC Infantry Captain
RazY70
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by RazY70 »

Kilo wrote:There's a Tier 2 in CCS 10v10 which GC can easily compete well in. If DSG can be 3rd/4th best GC can easily hang with the rest.
Seems like it's mainly a US oriented league
Due to the times that matches are played, it is unlikely that EU teams can play
Kilo
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Kilo »

Yes it is NA focused. For the Euros there is BNL/BCL 8v8. There's 6 or so different Divisions so GC could enter in whichever one they feel like they could compete in well.
Battlefield Tournament History
BF3C4: STAR Infantry Private 2Image
BF3C5: LOD Infantry Private
BF3C6: UNSC Infantry Private First Class
BF4C1: USSR Infantry Conscript
BF4C2: GoCI Infantry Private First Class
BF4C3: LN7 Infantry Private
BF4C4: JANUS Armor Private
BF4C5: KTSS SAS Captain
BF4C6: SAD Infantry CorporalImage
BF4C7: GC Infantry Captain