Halloween break vote

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

Do you want to take a break (skip a battleday) on halloween?

Poll ended at Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:56 am

Yes
40%
No
60%

Total votes: 25

ViperXVII
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Halloween break vote

Post by ViperXVII »

Hey guys, so Halloween is coming up, and we need to make a decision on whether to interrupt the campaign or not from GC (although 21CW might call the break from their side). So pretty much just vote up. Sorry razy.
MyDogAteC4

Re: Halloween break vote

Post by MyDogAteC4 »

I'm here in the States and most of what happens on Halloween goes on at night so I don't think our holiday should be interupted, at least that's how mine goes.
Gwynzer
Executive
Executive

Post by Gwynzer »

We'll be down on TA support for Halloween. Fields, o1 and I were for sure not be here. Granpa Insanity also probably won't be about.

We'll have emergency cover sorted out if we're playing, but be advised that there is even more chance of things going balls up on the 21 half of the day as whoever is covering won't have any ability to make sure 21 is setting their server properly or anything like that.
InsanityRocks
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by InsanityRocks »

Gwynzer wrote:We'll be down on TA support for Halloween. Fields, o1 and I were for sure not be here. Granpa Insanity also probably won't be about.

Gwynz is correct: I'll probably not be about. So the regular cast of characters that are your GC TAs will not be present on 31 Oct.
We'll have emergency cover sorted out if we're playing, but be advised that there is even more chance of things going balls up on the 21 half of the day as whoever is covering won't have any ability to make sure 21 is setting their server properly or anything like that.
Gwynz: I think it would be prudent to emergency cover sorted.
ViperXVII
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by ViperXVII »

InsanityRocks wrote:
Image ^^
CrookedBarrel

Post by CrookedBarrel »

ViperXVII wrote:
InsanityRocks wrote:
Image ^^
"Of course he looks like the suspect, that don't make him guilty! You look like an idiot, that doesn't mean you are one." -Ken Rosenberg
BF4 C3 TCF Sgt
BF4 C4 SAD Cpt
BF4 C5 EVIL WO
BF4 C6 TCF Col
ViperXVII
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by ViperXVII »

Well at the time of this post, its a 50-50, so Im going to get in contact with 21 and propose the break then. ALSO THANKS TO ALL 28 GUYS THAT SAID HALLOWEEN BDAY WAS FINE. Meanies.