Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

CaptJagermeister
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

New Tank Montage

Post by CaptJagermeister »

phpBB [video]

So I finally made the tank montage that I've been wanting to make for while but I kept postphoning it. As result some clips are quite old and you can still see some SAD tags in there.

Special thanks to Viper and Ceki for helping provide some nice footage :wink:
Nix

Re: New Tank Montage

Post by Nix »

Nice
MAAfield 4: MAA Rising, Second MAA, MAA Strike, MAA's Teeth, Final MAA, MAA Operations, Community MAA and Legacy MAA
Ghoul
8.Lord
8.Lord

Post by Ghoul »

wow your game looks smooth. What video card are you sporting?
CaptJagermeister
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Ghoul wrote:wow your game looks smooth. What video card are you sporting?
I'm using a gtx970 with an i5 2500k. I'm running everything at medium except for textures and texture filtering which is at high. I have my framerate locked at 110(my monitors refresh rate) and with these settings it rarely dips below that.
Th30ne
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Th30ne »

Very nice mate!

I knew your tank looks suspicious!

:mrgreen: :lol:
“‘In town you're the law, out here it's me. Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe.”
CaptJagermeister
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Th30ne wrote:Very nice mate!

I knew your tank looks suspicious!

:mrgreen: :lol:
This would have come in handy while we were playing Propaganda :mrgreen: Soooooooo many people 8O
Ghoul
8.Lord
8.Lord

Post by Ghoul »

CaptJagermeister wrote:
I'm using a gtx970 with an i5 2500k. I'm running everything at medium except for textures and texture filtering which is at high. I have my framerate locked at 110(my monitors refresh rate) and with these settings it rarely dips below that.
I was thinking of picking up a GTX970 but am concerned I'd be doing just before the next generation comes out. That has been around for about a year right?
CaptJagermeister
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Ghoul wrote:
CaptJagermeister wrote:
I was thinking of picking up a GTX970 but am concerned I'd be doing just before the next generation comes out. That has been around for about a year right?
That is correct I've had my 970 for a year now. The AMD Greenland and Nvidia Pascal series are looking pretty good for next year with the new 16nm manufacturing proces and HBM2 memory So I'd definetly wait for that if you're still running games at decent settings with your current setup. If you want to buy something right now I think you'd be better off buying an R9 390(x) which is the same price or a little cheaper than a 970 with the same or better performance I believe
Mack

Post by Mack »

dont trust AMD :thumbdown: , 970GTX is awesome with 6700K intel procesors on medium setting never drop below 130fps on Shanghay, rest map near 180- 200fps
jager nice shoting :thumbup:
Ghoul
8.Lord
8.Lord

Post by Ghoul »

I'm running a gtx670 with a I7-930 over clocked to 3600 MHz with 6gig system memory. Is my CPU holding me back at this point?
Mack

Post by Mack »

Ghoul wrote:I'm running a gtx670 with a I7-930 over clocked to 3600 MHz with 6gig system memory. Is my CPU holding me back at this point?
yes and vga to, 2600k 4.5Ghz vs 6700k 4.7Ghz is 20 -30 frames differences, same grafic, 8GB ddr4 ram, gtx 670 is average graphics
comparison of graphics cards http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/high_end_gpus.html
comparison of cpu http://www.cpubenchmark.net/high_end_cpus.html