Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

Gwynzer
Executive
Executive

Our RS2 Server

Post by Gwynzer »

All,

We now have an RS2 Server up free for all to join. Once we finish tweaking the server we'll be getting custom maps on there for everyone to try out and see if they work in a campaign setting.

To find the server search for Global Conflict and add it to your favourites.

We're going to hopefully be using the server as a recruiting tool and in order to get it going we need it populated. If you find yourself not busy it would be appreciated if you just join the server and sit AFK to make us look a bit busier so people join. We're going to look into having quite a few people able to admin the server during the weeks so if we get populated and you're holding a slot as we fill up we can kick to make room. We'll hopefully get to the stage of having enough regulars that we don't have to play dirty to fill up.

Also as a bonus, all of our Supporting Members will get "member" status on the server. This isn't anything too special at the moment as far as we can tell. For now it will welcome you whenever you join and the server will apparently kick any idle non members when you try to join and the server is full (you may have to attempt twice). If you are a supporting member and want Member status on the server please catch a TA or myself on Teamspeak and we'll get you added. Unfortunately this is a manual process so be adding anyone until they see us.

Love you all.
InsanityRocks
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: Our RS2 Server

Post by InsanityRocks »

Gwynzer wrote:Love you all.

Oh my god i'm so excited i can't wait i'm ready to go :thumbup: :lol:
Digz
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: Our RS2 Server

Post by Digz »

I played on it, it just showed on my filters as with humans on. it was full. no GC'ers on though.
It's in EU? I had 100-140 ping on it, all servers have all users anyhow show higher ping on servers than it is.