Moderator: Executive

Gwynzer
Executive
Executive

RS2 Game Update 1.06

Post by Gwynzer »

http://steamcommunity.com/games/418460/ ... 8644402235

A few changes people will need to look at:

"Commander and Squad Leader Level Requirements" - Can we disable this? This may effect people who want to be SL but haven't played much pub.

"Rebalanced Cu Chi, An Lao Valley, Long Tan, and Rung Sac per player feedback and analytics" - obviously would like to get a look at see what the changes are. The rebalances to Cu Chi will of course not yet be applied to Aussie Cu Chi given it's a community map. Big boost to the attackers, especially earlier on.

"New Territories map: VNTE-OperationForrest" - I've not seen us play the VNSU version of this? More maps for the pool :) (Speaking of I really think we should pull Song Mu out of the pool given they didn't actually fix any of the problems bar the blue ground. It's still terribad mechanically)

Previous patches have broken custom maps so some lucky soul should do a sanity check on what we can actually play this weekend :)
Digz
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: RS2 Game Update 1.06

Post by Digz »

xp event on, change log is huge.
I played with a guy that had guilly camo on his back, I aksed how he got it, he replied because he is a dev.
then I went on to whine about all that is wrong in the game. but really, some things are moving. maybe new bugs too, maybe things will get better.
A Docile Sloth
Executive
Executive

Post by A Docile Sloth »

The map pool was reset last weekend so we can't add any more maps until it resets again. Sorry :(

Interested to see the balance changes.
V_

Post by V_ »

Yeah, pity about the maps. I would've liked to add some new ones in there.

I'm most interested in the TTK changes. It seems like they've upped the damage and lowered the suppression model, so fewer gunfights where it looks like you landed 4 or 5 shots in them before they die. That'll be nice.
BF3 C2: KI - Sgt | C3: Pride - Sgt | C4: Gladius - Sgt | C5: KART - Col | C6: UNSC - Col
RS2:V C1: A1 - Ofc | C2: SLOTH - HC
Digz
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Digz »

killfeed returned to normal, you will instantly see on the feed if you killed the guy, no need for more bullets in body to be sure until the delay in killfeed is done.
Gonzo
Executive
Executive

Post by Gonzo »

Digz wrote:killfeed returned to normal, you will instantly see on the feed if you killed the guy, no need for more bullets in body to be sure until the delay in killfeed is done.
That's actually a setting. We left it at default for this campaign, which is, I think, 3 seconds. But we could set it to 0 if we wanted.