Eve of Destruction update

Discuss the campaign and all things BF.

Moderator: Executive

Kampion

Post by Kampion »

I thought you guys met on the Axis side in BFE??? You were both officers in Axis Kamphgruppe... right? That predates EOD does it not. I'm confused. :? :lol:
DaGrooved1

Post by DaGrooved1 »

Kampion what are you doing?
MajorBurner

Post by MajorBurner »

mh Kampion .. u proof my brain is empty ...

i remember it very bad .. but yes i guess i was doing sth. back there ... but gribble? .. don't know ...

what were u doing there again?
Campaign 2: Neutral Image / Campaign 3: Neutral Image
Campaign 4: SCUM / Colonel Image/ Campaign 5: HH / SCA Image
call me :x & :lol:
CLICK HERE TO BECOME A VOTEABLE MEMBER
Kampion

Post by Kampion »

I thought I met Gribble at BFE also... I'm not sure either. I'm not back at BFE... just pubbing FH atm.

DG, I'm in the same boat as you, kinda, I don't much care for BF2 and I'm waiting on a good historical mod.
DaGrooved1

Post by DaGrooved1 »

DG, I'm in the same boat as you, kinda, I don't much care for BF2 and I'm waiting on a good historical mod.
Aye lassy, I know of what ye be speaking, perhaps someday the past will return and we shall once again be reuinited on the battleground upon which we fought as comrads not so long ago...
gribble

Post by gribble »

Kampion wrote:I thought I met Gribble at BFE also... I'm not sure either. I'm not back at BFE... just pubbing FH atm.
jepp, we definitely met at BFE .. than one certain APC-lover convinced me to join this here :)

But i wasn't doing any officer stuff.. they didn't see my potential back there :)

@Kampion: yeah, MB and myself were Axis.. but in different squads. As far as I remember on one evening i wanted to try out EOD and get on BFE TS... that's when i first spoke to MB .. the rest is history :)
Last edited by gribble on Thu May 11, 2006 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
MajorBurner

Post by MajorBurner »

they surely havent been so desperate as GC seems to be :lol:

btw kampion .. why dont you than play at forgottenhonor ... they serve some nice FH matches ...
Campaign 2: Neutral Image / Campaign 3: Neutral Image
Campaign 4: SCUM / Colonel Image/ Campaign 5: HH / SCA Image
call me :x & :lol:
CLICK HERE TO BECOME A VOTEABLE MEMBER
Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

Post by Ash2Dust »

Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:53 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon.. We plan to share the "goodness" soon. I cannot give an actual date as we are in the final stages of getting things finalized. Animations for the weapons are the big push items at the moment. (Specifically, reload animations and some hand placements.)

Currently, we are at beta build .5. The size of the mod will depend alot on the number of maps we include within the build. We have ALOT of maps that we are finalizing. Some new and also some re-done/ported maps, all very nice with things to offer. Currently, the size of the build is running around 850mb, (but there are 14 maps in the build at the moment.)

All I can say is watch the news thread.. Stop by and visit the forums. Lots of things happening right now.
gribble

Post by gribble »

nice, looking forward to this
Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

Post by Ash2Dust »

http://www.eodmod.com/forum/portal.php

Nov 10th update, some in game footage clips slapped together.
Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

Post by Ash2Dust »

Nov 19 update. I got psyched until I saw it was for BF1942. Still waiting on the BF2 version.
: Trahn_Lee_Liao @ Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:28 pm

The work on 0.51 is finished.

Here is the download mirror-site:
http://www.hslan.de/eod/eod.htm

More download Mirrors to come!