[CoH2] On sale @GMG for $10. Check OP!

Arrange pub meets and gathers, discuss your favorite games.

Moderator: Executive

TacticalVirus
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: [Company of Heroes]

Post by TacticalVirus »

haruky wrote:
TacticalVirus wrote:Aye, I need an RTS to fill the void, and the 'competitive' multiplay vids I saw looked cool. CoH2 coming out so soon is the only reason I'm balking at dropping $50 on it now. The other reason being the liklihood of GC involvement petering out in a month :|
So is this "yes" to a long-term?? :D?
pretty much
haruky
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

2v2 Tournament.

Post by haruky »

Would anybody here be interested in a GC 2v2 tournament? Or even 1v1 tournament? I know there are a lot of new players but I'm sure we can work something out.

We had like 14+ people show up to play CoH today. That's quite a lot of people. So, who's in?
Image[/url]
Hgx

Re: [Company of Heroes] 2v2 Tournament?

Post by Hgx »

+1! Today's 3v3/4v4 showed that we have some balanced players here, specially in more than 1v1 matches.

But i'd also like to see some 1v1 going on :P
Madsgyver
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Madsgyver »

I'm up for 1v1. I probably wouldn't be of any use in a team, I haven't played this game in along time and I never played much 3v3 or 4v4.

How many factions are in this game now? And are there any good new game modes that can compete with VPs? I stopped playing around the time the first expansion was released.
Hgx

Post by Hgx »

Madsgyver wrote:I'm up for 1v1. I probably wouldn't be of any use in a team, I haven't played this game in along time and I never played much 3v3 or 4v4.

How many factions are in this game now? And are there any good new game modes that can compete with VPs? I stopped playing around the time the first expansion was released.
The game it's almost the same as when you left it, 4 factions (US, Brit, Wehr, PE) And nope, well, there are few new game modes like "funny modes" but nothing better than VPs for serious matches.
haruky
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by haruky »

Madsgyver wrote:I'm up for 1v1. I probably wouldn't be of any use in a team, I haven't played this game in along time and I never played much 3v3 or 4v4.

We have a lot of "noob" players so being teamed up shouldn't be too bad anyway. 1v1s could work but it would also mean that a lot of the newer players wouldn't stand a chance against some of the more experienced palyers. Doing 2v2s makes the playing ground a little more even in my opinion.

I'm just trying to gauge interest at this point. If you are interested please say so! I'd like to get something started while everyone is still on Holidays.
Image[/url]
wizekraker
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by wizekraker »

Ok, so I have to yet to dowload this game which expansion do I need since I have all 3
Hgx

Post by Hgx »

wizekraker wrote:Ok, so I have to yet to dowload this game which expansion do I need since I have all 3
Just download Tales of Valor.
Since they are not really, expansions but standalone packs, so TOV has all the things.
haruky
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by haruky »

O c'mon guys! Surely there are some people interested in a small GC CoH tournament??

If you're even slightly interested, please sign that form.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/vie ... Mk02MWc6MQ
Image[/url]
Necromancer
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Necromancer »

i could play when i have the time, but i don't have the game, and have very little time to spare so i don't want to ask for one of your copies :?
-“Regret your helplessness…and feel despair.”
Achievement Unlocked: Battlefield 4 Uninstalled!!
Madsgyver
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Madsgyver »

Signed. Let's do this!
haruky wrote:We have a lot of "noob" players so being teamed up shouldn't be too bad anyway. 1v1s could work but it would also mean that a lot of the newer players wouldn't stand a chance against some of the more experienced palyers. Doing 2v2s makes the playing ground a little more even in my opinion.
Good point, 2v2s sounds good.
haruky
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by haruky »

Madsgyver wrote:Signed. Let's do this!
haruky wrote:We have a lot of "noob" players so being teamed up shouldn't be too bad anyway. 1v1s could work but it would also mean that a lot of the newer players wouldn't stand a chance against some of the more experienced palyers. Doing 2v2s makes the playing ground a little more even in my opinion.
Good point, 2v2s sounds good.
Sweet!

Here's the current list of sign-ups. Only 6 people so far... Cmon people!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... 2MWc#gid=0
Image[/url]
Hgx

Post by Hgx »

Bump!
elchino7

Post by elchino7 »

I know a couple of guys who would love to join :D

"Clubbing, drinking, dancing, glancing, flirting, winking, greeting, meeting, chatting, laughing, talking, walking, leaving, weaving, stumbling, fumbling, cabbing, asking, viewing, brewing, nuzzling, cuddling, feeling, reeling, kissing, twisting, touching, rushing, stripping, gripping, clutching, thrusting, bending, arching, gasping, slacking, melting, sleeping, waking, smelling…
Dirt?
Scrabbling, pounding, thumping, bumping, screaming, scratching, groping, choking, crying, gulping, stifling… quieting.
Breathing…breathingbreathing
Hgx

Post by Hgx »

elchino7 wrote:I know a couple of guys who would love to join :D
Oh God why...

EDIT, EDIT THE TITLE RIGHT NOW! NABS ONLY!

:P