[Arma 2:] DayZ mod

Arrange pub meets and gathers, discuss your favorite games.

Moderator: Executive

CanShield

Re: [Arma 2:] DayZ mod

Post by CanShield »

Not available in Canada, so I'll just listen to the reminiscing of said fun. Unless someone has a way to utilize a site from a Canadian IP. Otherwise I could buy "hell no" the 59.99 not same Arma 2 game lol.
BlooDRaptoR1

Post by BlooDRaptoR1 »

CanShield wrote:Not available in Canada, so I'll just listen to the reminiscing of said fun. Unless someone has a way to utilize a site from a Canadian IP. Otherwise I could buy "hell no" the 59.99 not same Arma 2 game lol.
L O L at steam it has only 25 Arma II and Operation Arrowhead (required to play day Z)...O.o wtf
C4 -Image
C5 - Image
CanShield

Post by CanShield »

BlooDRaptoR1 wrote:
CanShield wrote:Not available in Canada, so I'll just listen to the reminiscing of said fun. Unless someone has a way to utilize a site from a Canadian IP. Otherwise I could buy "hell no" the 59.99 not same Arma 2 game lol.
L O L at steam it has only 25 Arma II and Operation Arrowhead (required to play day Z)...O.o wtf

I will not buy the game at it's stated price, an even more uncertain why you felt a childish reply was necessary.
fullmetaljacket9

Post by fullmetaljacket9 »

Offical site: Steam activated $32

Theres also Greenmangaming Where you can get 25% off with ' GMG25-UAAHK-6AI9S ' unfortunately it doesn't look like it activates on steam.

You could also use a VPN and get the game cheaper through steam :mrgreen:

Maybe you just want to wait till the standalone it out. It should be out before the end of the year at around £15-20 and it is meant to be much improved. Might save you paying twice 8)
LoA
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by LoA »

http://dayzdev.tumblr.com/post/39933141 ... -suppose-i

DayZ Standalone is coming very soon, and it looks amazing. Should we start a new DayZ Standalone thread?
SeraphiM0352
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by SeraphiM0352 »

looking real good
Hitman47
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Hitman47 »

I will get this when it comes out! 8)
BF2: C5 - Corporal | C6 - Corporal | C7 - Feldwebel (Sergeant) | C8 - Neutral Peace Keeper | C9 - Captain | C10 - Grand Moff (HC) | C11 - Macaca (Staff Sergeant) | C12 - Major | C13 - Corporal
BF3: C1 - Colonel | C2 - General | C3 - Neutral | C4 - Brigadier | C5 - Private | C6 - Brigadier General
BF4: C1 - Tournament Admin | C2 - General
ShadowRado
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by ShadowRado »

I will also buy this then we will have to squad up again that was a ton of fun!!!
ImageDoomKitten
Yob

Post by Yob »

Count me in. My DayZ playing time has been pretty much 0 lately. Mechwarrior Online did not meet my expectations at all and Pirates of the Burning Seas is leaving SOE at the end of Jan. I do spend a little time playing Euro Truck Simulator 2. Who knew a driving sim could be interesting? I sometimes do a little Minecraft but never got into the multiplayer aspect. Carry on!
If you don't ask, the answer is, "No."
My Campaign ribbons are around here somewhere!
Róka

Post by Róka »

My DayZ playtime has been 0 hours since past when C4 started, and so today I got the craving to go on a night-time adventure so I got to updating all of the mods and ArmA2 to test it out.
I start up DayZ and join a US server (I completely forgot the daytime goes along with real-time) and find that it is completely pitch-black. I change into third-person camera and notice there is a bushel appearance around my character. I press G to scour through my backpack only to find I have all of my inventory from back past August when all of us set up a huge camp of vehicles in the far northwest (almost off the map of Chernarus). The bushel appearance was that I still have my ghillie. :D
8)
ImageImage
undrt0w
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by undrt0w »

Amra II: Combined Operations is 20 euro on Steam. It was 25 two days ago, prolly it will go down even further. I am just thinking should i get it or wait for the standalone. It seems that its going to be in public testing soon.
Welcome Committee Member
What is GC? | Getting Started at GC | Campaign Sign-up Video | FAQ | Forum Netiquette

New Members do you need help?
Find me on TS or send me a PM
Gwynzer
Executive
Executive

Post by Gwynzer »

LoA and I have done a bit of DayZ Taviana with SinX. It's goooood.
undrt0w
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by undrt0w »

I love zombies (this sounds weird).

my current hype is the walking dead franchise (comics, show & game) and i thought this mod is cool. its good right? m watching some gameplay videos and i see that there is a lot of running around empty fields and such...i guess it gets more interesting ?
Welcome Committee Member
What is GC? | Getting Started at GC | Campaign Sign-up Video | FAQ | Forum Netiquette

New Members do you need help?
Find me on TS or send me a PM
Yob

Post by Yob »

Forgot all about DayZ until this post notification popped up in my email. Have been following the standalone updates. You guys still play on your server?
If you don't ask, the answer is, "No."
My Campaign ribbons are around here somewhere!