Iron Front

Arrange pub meets and gathers, discuss your favorite games.

Moderator: Executive

Von_Krieg
Executive
Executive

Iron Front

Post by Von_Krieg »

This game looks good. Full mod support sounds good as well.

http://simhq.com/_land3/land_127a.html
fawadforlan

Re: Iron Front

Post by fawadforlan »

this looks like a great game
Battlefield 3
Campaign 2 - Staff Sergeant
Campaign 3 - Captain
Campaign 4 - Private
Cyrillius

Post by Cyrillius »

I downloaded it but wasn't really fond of it, I really like realistic games especially ww2 (red orchestra) but this game seems to be a weird mix between realistic and arcade. You have cross hairs and a weird zoom function that magically gives your eyes 4x scope and there are so many buttons you need to be careful when touching your keyboard. I accidentally pressed a button which made my character not move except when I kept tapping the forward key. Literally every single key on your keyboard can and will be used with commands like salute and separate buttons for standing up (instead of simply pressing spacebar/crouch key again). Also German campaign!:D But as I said before, it has all the realistic features, but atop that all the unrealistic features as well making the game just plain weird.D:
In short: Game is weird mix between realistic and unrealistic and has too many buttons, I'm expecting a lot of realism mods to come out very soon which might get this game out of its identity crisis.
Snow1Wolf

Post by Snow1Wolf »

Cyrillius, thank you for your review, I was kind of on edge with this game, you just save my wallet, thank you.
For CAFFEINE!!!!!
Cyrillius

Post by Cyrillius »

np, i suggest you download it before you buy, maybe you really like it, who knows. For me at least it wasn't at all what I expected and hoped it would be, maybe (hopefully:P) for you this is different. Also, as i said, the high modding capabilities of the game could make it worth your while when the realism mods will be released