[Planetside 2] Drunkenside Event Saturday SBT+2

Arrange pub meets and gathers, discuss your favorite games.

Moderator: Executive

undrt0w
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: [Planetside 2]

Post by undrt0w »

We could pick a day and time and all get together. i don't mind making a new character on a different server.

i have a couple of hours played but soloing is sooo boring!
Welcome Committee Member
What is GC? | Getting Started at GC | Campaign Sign-up Video | FAQ | Forum Netiquette

New Members do you need help?
Find me on TS or send me a PM
V_

Post by V_ »

und3rt0w wrote:We could pick a day and time and all get together. i don't mind making a new character on a different server.

i have a couple of hours played but soloing is sooo boring!
I've only played a few hours and I agree wholeheartedly. I can only get on the computer on Saturdays, but if you see me on TS just give me a call!
BF3 C2: KI - Sgt | C3: Pride - Sgt | C4: Gladius - Sgt | C5: KART - Col | C6: UNSC - Col
RS2:V C1: A1 - Ofc | C2: SLOTH - HC
Gwynzer
Executive
Executive

Post by Gwynzer »

und3rt0w wrote:We could pick a day and time and all get together. i don't mind making a new character on a different
Come play with me!
Gwynzer wrote:I try to play with a group on TR Miller on Sundays SBT+2. It can be fun.
Jokerle
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Jokerle »

hhmmm, maybe I reinstall the game. Dont know which server I had a character on, but it was vanu.
Soloing sucks in PS2 more than in BF3.
Do we have enough people for an outfit?
Wat ne Wuchtbrumme!
undrt0w
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by undrt0w »

well count me in! i will try to be on TS around that time. hope the rest can make it too.

now many ppl do we need for this outfit thing?

rivaLxfactor is doing the official training videos for the game

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... Yr6hohT4fM
Welcome Committee Member
What is GC? | Getting Started at GC | Campaign Sign-up Video | FAQ | Forum Netiquette

Jokerle
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Jokerle »

und3rt0w wrote:well count me in! i will try to be on TS around that time. hope the rest can make it too.

now many ppl do we need for this outfit thing?

rivaLxfactor is doing the official training videos for the game

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... Yr6hohT4fM
Outfits are the guilds or clans of Planetside 2. Outfits range from squad sized to fielding multiple platoons worth of players.
Yeah, xfactor and LevelCap are also doing lots of planetside 2 stuff besides BF3
Wat ne Wuchtbrumme!
Calloutman
Executive
Executive

Post by Calloutman »

Now that I have a new PC I'm reinstalling this.
BF3 || C2 Lead Operative || C3 Brigadier General || C4 Major General || C5 Private First Class || C6 General
BF4 || C1 TA || C2 TA || C3 TA || C4 Serviceman || C5 Duke
Gwynzer
Executive
Executive

Post by Gwynzer »

Had a few people from here join a couple of friends and I and some pubbies earlier today. We didn't have enough to get a platoon going, but just our squad worked quite well. With just us and another pubbie squad we were holding off a full outfit platoon quite well. We only won about 1/5 of the fights, but that's pretty good when you're fighting against high levelled very organised groups who have more people than you. We kept them engaged at satellite bases for ages, keeping them off of the main base. We held off their probing attacks there whenever they attempted to take it. Eventually we managed to push them to just one satellite and they abandoned it to try take the main facility, but we totally obliterated them there, and the enemy outfit left to go somewhere else. I'm still shocked on how well we did.

Afterwards, our squad went and capped a bunch of lightly defended bases. We were going to call it quits after a while and were going to jump a sunderer off of a cliff near the vanu warpgate, but we bounced when halfway down and survived because of it. As we survived, we caught the base we jumped down to which was in sight of the warpgate, and with 9/10 of us held off the zerg for about 20 minutes.

Good times. This game can be good if you play with friends. Sundays SBT+2!
A Docile Sloth
Executive
Executive

Post by A Docile Sloth »

Was good fun yesterday.

I also liked the part where you kicked everyone out of the Sunderer and we all spawned back at the nearest base >.>
undrt0w
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by undrt0w »

that sounded like lots of fun...i was out yday and couldn't join u unfortunately. only sundays?!?
Welcome Committee Member

wizekraker
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by wizekraker »

Yes, Im interested to if we could get group people and play togather this would awsome!!
How about this Saturday?
V_

Post by V_ »

I agree with Saturdays. Maybe for people who aren't in the tournament, or get eliminated? This game is SOO much fun... but only with people who are willing to communicate.
BF3 C2: KI - Sgt | C3: Pride - Sgt | C4: Gladius - Sgt | C5: KART - Col | C6: UNSC - Col
RS2:V C1: A1 - Ofc | C2: SLOTH - HC
Sarantini
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Sarantini »

I join a game with gwynzer and this happened the whole time, im lagging for teammates and enemies but they see me fine :?
http://www.twitch.tv/sarantini/b/373549098
Gwynzer
Executive
Executive

Post by Gwynzer »

Got a 3 man platoon working today, eventually. Things started to go smooth once we all started working out of one TS server instead of juggling two. Managed some cool stuff while mostly staying away from the allied Zerg.
BanzaiLang

Post by BanzaiLang »

...Might have to finally install this game seeing how many people are playing it :lol: