[Planetside 2] Drunkenside Event Saturday SBT+2

Arrange pub meets and gathers, discuss your favorite games.

Moderator: Executive

undrt0w
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: [Planetside 2]

Post by undrt0w »

Look on the right below my avatar...under the red hat :lol:
Welcome Committee Member
What is GC? | Getting Started at GC | Campaign Sign-up Video | FAQ | Forum Netiquette

New Members do you need help?
Find me on TS or send me a PM
Gwynzer
Executive
Executive

Post by Gwynzer »

RPS (Vanu) have issued a Call to arms. PC Gamer UK (Fellow TR) have responded, so we're expecting some pretty big fights this Sunday at around SBT+2. I've got a pretty good relationship with the PC Gamer group and we have been invited to work with them during this ops, this weekend should be fun! Come play!
Fields
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Fields »

Gwynzer wrote:RPS (Vanu) have issued a Call to arms. PC Gamer UK (Fellow TR) have responded, so we're expecting some pretty big fights this Sunday at around SBT+2. I've got a pretty good relationship with the PC Gamer group and we have been invited to work with them during this ops, this weekend should be fun! Come play!
That sounds just fantastic.
Gwynzer
Executive
Executive

Post by Gwynzer »

Some youtuber joined our platoon last weekend. He's uploaded the video. I think it'll end up being a two parter, he meets up with our platoon at around the 17 minute mark and joins it at the end. I think it's a pretty good intro to how we play :P. I think his next video will be him actually part of the platoon and joining us at being generally rubbish at the game but in an organised way.

phpBB [video]

EDIT:
Taeng: looks like BI spotlight next video, I hope he captures all our good qualities such as our unrivaled talent for teamkilling and pissing about
Gwynzer: And me.
Gwynzer: I'm our best quality.;
Taeng: I already mentioned you, you were the unrivaled talent for teamkilling
Gwynzer: Ceki for pissing about?
Taeng: Ceki is a bit of both
Gwynzer: ... fair enough
I love playing Planetside with you guys :D
undrt0w
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by undrt0w »

Oh that's awesome! :thumbup:

Talking about famous tubers, the one and only viewer I had on twitch couple of sundays ago also wants to join us. He send me a Twitch message and I gave him all the details.

Bitchslap Ceki made Tea a star!
Welcome Committee Member
What is GC? | Getting Started at GC | Campaign Sign-up Video | FAQ | Forum Netiquette

Gwynzer
Executive
Executive

Post by Gwynzer »

Get your stalker cloaks on, I want us to be doing something like this this weekend :P

undrt0w
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by undrt0w »

SWEEET!

Me and Mindless are going to Dreamhack Bucharest this weekend, if we come back at a descent time on Sunday we will join! :thumbup:
Welcome Committee Member

Marseee

Post by Marseee »

What server do you guys play on?
undrt0w
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by undrt0w »

We are TR on Miller!
Welcome Committee Member

Marseee

Post by Marseee »

Will have to join you guys when you play, I have a TR on Miller :) When do you usually play or is it random?

My main is NC on Woodman if anyone plays there too.
Gwynzer
Executive
Executive

Post by Gwynzer »

Booooo NC. Booooo Woodman.

We always play Sundays at SBT+2. Sometimes at random time during the week as well.
Gwynzer
Executive
Executive

Post by Gwynzer »

Guys, make yourself a TR character on Connery, add "BIGwynzer" to your friends and I'll throw you an outfit invite.

We're going to be working together with the three Miller Faction Alliances, TRAC (TR), NCTO (NC) and TVA (Vanu), and have chosen that on 1st June we're going to all leave Miller for the night, and go join Connery as TR, as they are least populated faction, and destroy. There are a few reps from different outfits who have been playing frequently on Connery and we have to say: easy mode. Average skill is way down compared to the EU Servers, and the amount of organisation there is between different outfits on that server is shameful. We're going to show them how it's done, with love and bullets.

One thing though. Plz let me know if you plan on coming by, either by a reply here or a PM. The alliances have a planning meeting on the 23rd, and we want to have a rough idea of how many people each outfit is expecting to bring so we can start planning platoon structures.
Marseee

Post by Marseee »

I'm playing with BRTD on Miller again and we will be going over too :)
ZombieToof
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by ZombieToof »

Gwynzer wrote:Guys, make yourself a TR character on Connery, add "BIGwynzer" to your friends and I'll throw you an outfit invite.

We're going to be working together with the three Miller Faction Alliances, TRAC (TR), NCTO (NC) and TVA (Vanu), and have chosen that on 1st June we're going to all leave Miller for the night, and go join Connery as TR, as they are least populated faction, and destroy. There are a few reps from different outfits who have been playing frequently on Connery and we have to say: easy mode. Average skill is way down compared to the EU Servers, and the amount of organisation there is between different outfits on that server is shameful. We're going to show them how it's done, with love and bullets.

One thing though. Plz let me know if you plan on coming by, either by a reply here or a PM. The alliances have a planning meeting on the 23rd, and we want to have a rough idea of how many people each outfit is expecting to bring so we can start planning platoon structures.
Dude, that is 3 weeks away :) But I plan to be there.
Through I wouldn't say skill level on Connery is considerably lower. And The EU-Servers? I play on Kobalt and Cerres from time to time and man, they are ... different. But what we surely can bring Connery is nade and rocket spam :)
…I'm made of mountains, made of metal, made of whiskey, and waves! You won't believe your own breath, when the bold words finally escape your mouth. Keep your secrets hidden, till we're certain of just what we've found. Yeah, they bleed just like us, but our calling is what shapes us now. We won't be held back, won't be tied up, we won't be pinned down. Not now. Astronautalis: "Dimitri Mendeleev"
elchino7

Post by elchino7 »

Since the decay of Briggs i´m only seeing NC and some TR here and there (Connery). I´ve beeing playing lately with 28-30% as VS :(

If anything i agree with is that the organization sucks on Connery :lol:

"Clubbing, drinking, dancing, glancing, flirting, winking, greeting, meeting, chatting, laughing, talking, walking, leaving, weaving, stumbling, fumbling, cabbing, asking, viewing, brewing, nuzzling, cuddling, feeling, reeling, kissing, twisting, touching, rushing, stripping, gripping, clutching, thrusting, bending, arching, gasping, slacking, melting, sleeping, waking, smelling…
Dirt?
Scrabbling, pounding, thumping, bumping, screaming, scratching, groping, choking, crying, gulping, stifling… quieting.
Breathing…breathingbreathing