Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.

Arrange pub meets and gathers, discuss your favorite games.

Moderator: Executive

ICallIDTheft

Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.

Post by ICallIDTheft »

Me and sloth have been playing HAWX recently and it is a lot of fun. As we were fighting each other one on one we thought how great it would be if we could have more people. So i thought i might ask if any off you guys have it? If anyone does we could do some Co-op or play some actual matches with teams, you can only do 4v4 but even that would be loads of fun.

For anyone who hasn't heard off it it's a very fun very arcady fighter plane game. If you like planes and flying then you will love it as you can do some crazy maneuvers and you will look like and absolute badass spinning around on the spot and firing off missiles at the jet chasing you.

It has got a moderately long OK singleplayer mode which can be played through entirely in Co-op and it has an 4v4 TDM mode though the multiplayer is dead which is why we could use some friends for some fun matches. It also has a big selection of planes and maps that look quite good unless you go examine the textures at low altitude. Once again if you love flying, planes, raining death from the sky and dogfighting and if you don't mind throwing realism out the window you'll love it.

Here is a gameplay video
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd9nNF-D7Dk[/youtube]
You hear him using voice commands once in a while which work moderately well in the game but i still prefer good old buttons.
Arcturus
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.

Post by Arcturus »

I've got both 1 and 2, so I'm in for a game sometime :D. Great games.
BF3 C2 - Lt. | BF3 C3 - Maj. | BF3 C4 - Field Marshall | BF3 C5 - Tournament Administrator
KoffeinFlummi
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by KoffeinFlummi »

They have drugmoney Apaches.
ICallIDTheft

Post by ICallIDTheft »

Awesome arc hit me or sloth up whenever you want to play, I'm usually on TS when i am online. We'll see if we can find you when we play.
A Docile Sloth
Executive
Executive

Post by A Docile Sloth »

Yea, come and play so I can prove to ID that rocket pods aren't a cheap weapon.
Fields
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Fields »

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWXXXXXXXXX
mrBLUE9
Executive
Executive

Post by mrBLUE9 »

God, only now I know what HAAAAAWX is about it. I even searched on the web for "hawks". :lol:
ICallIDTheft

Post by ICallIDTheft »

A Docile Sloth wrote:Yea, come and play so I can prove to ID that rocket pods aren't a cheap weapon.
Cheap cheap cheap cheap cheap cheap.