Play Smite with me

Arrange pub meets and gathers, discuss your favorite games.

Moderator: Executive

Juffalo
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Play Smite with me

Post by Juffalo »

Smite is a 3rd person moba by the hi-rez studios that made Tribes:Ascend and Global Agenda.

Is anyone playing or interested in playing this game ? I can get a beta invite for anyone and everyone who wants to check it out. Simply reply with an email address if you want an invite.

But Juffalo, why would I play this shitty, 2nd rate moba that's destined to fail; I hear dota is a pretty cool guy ?

1.) It's easy. This game takes a league of legends approach to the game making it easy to pick up and enjoy. The majority of the player base in lower levels have no idea what they are doing so it's even footing.

2.) It's fun. The games are pretty quick. A median game length of <25 minutes makes is pretty short for mobas. The fighting is pretty visceral and there's lots of team fights.

3.) You get to play with me. I haven't experienced this first hand, but I expect it is lifechanging
Accounts below level 6 enter into a separate novice queue, so convince some of your friends to dive into the game with you.
ColonelHogan

Re: Play Smite with me

Post by ColonelHogan »

I had a couple of buddies that were playing Smite. They liked it but were back to dota after a week or so.
Chemical2
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: Play Smite with me

Post by Chemical2 »

Have played a couple of games but idk i feel like its not a game you would stick long to it was pretty fun tho
''Be polite, be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.'' The sniper
BF3
C2: Staff Sergeant - Hitcorp
C3: 1st Lieutenant - Dark army
C4: 1st Lieutenant - Starfishers coffee initiative
C5: PFC - Legion of Doom