No GC-Minecraft?

Arrange pub meets and gathers, discuss your favorite games.

Moderator: Executive

KaptenKarp

Re: No GC-Minecraft?

Post by KaptenKarp »

Hgx wrote:Hi guys, I just realized that we don't have a TS channel for Minecraft, or something like that, and im guessing that a lot of you play it, am I right?

Who wants to play? :D We could get a hamachi server or join a random one if everyone has an original account.

if you guys want to play minecraft I have a really nice heavy duty VPS from my work :)
16gb of ram 8 of them i being used for FTB Infinity.

Also I have access to around 16k ip addresses so if you want me to host a vanilla mc server on it with a dedicated ip I can do it :)

for the FTB Infinity the address is 82.102.5.24 however it is whitelisted so you need to send me your minecraft nickname and I'll add you to it :)
BF3:C6 PFC - S.C.A.R.
BF4:C1 LT - Soviet
BF4:C3 CPT - LN7
Róka

Post by Róka »

ImageImage
haruky
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by haruky »

Unread postby dan1mall » Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:44 am

It's been nearly 3 years since the last post..? No.. it can't be... WHERE DID ALL THE TIME GO???
Image[/url]
Fanne
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Fanne »

if you guys want to play minecraft I have a really nice heavy duty VPS from my work :)
16gb of ram 8 of them i being used for FTB Infinity.

Also I have access to around 16k ip addresses so if you want me to host a vanilla mc server on it with a dedicated ip I can do it :)

for the FTB Infinity the address is 82.102.5.24 however it is whitelisted so you need to send me your minecraft nickname and I'll add you to it :)

ahh man, a bit late - I just stoped with infinity on singleplayer, loved it so far but Ark is caping my I-net time now.
Kismet
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Kismet »

This would be great, Fanne.
I know Discosoup is also interested, but there are details to cover.
Let's talk more.