Old school [Runescape]. Possible list of players?

Arrange pub meets and gathers, discuss your favorite games.

Moderator: Executive

Hgx

Old school [Runescape]. Possible list of players?

Post by Hgx »

So guys, as some of you may have noticed, a few days ago, Jagex turn on their old servers from 2007.

With everything as it was in that year, but only for member users. (Yes, you have to pay something around 7 USD per month to play in these servers)
As said before, everything in the game works like in 2007, the wilderness, the trade system, skills, stats, the map, everything.

So, now that im able to pay that amount im going to play again as it was my "dream" to become a member user and being able to play the whole game with no restrictions at all.

I'll also like to make a list of players that are going to play so we can add each others and idk, play and have fun.
Im actually playing it with a friend (No GC member) so that makes already two.

Let me know if you are going to play it, or at least try it for a month or so :)
TheYonderGod

Re: Old school Runescape. Possible list of players?

Post by TheYonderGod »

Nooooooo don't do it! I wasted so much of my life on that shitty game :x
ImageImage
Chemical2
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Chemical2 »

Hmh i played this game when i was 12.. quit it and made fun of it for years. Don't think i will enjoy it alot so i don't think its worth a shot. I hope you have fun tho and good luck!
''Be polite, be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.'' The sniper
BF3
C2: Staff Sergeant - Hitcorp
C3: 1st Lieutenant - Dark army
C4: 1st Lieutenant - Starfishers coffee initiative
C5: PFC - Legion of Doom
BlooDRaptoR1

Post by BlooDRaptoR1 »

Hgx wrote:So guys, as some of you may have noticed, a few days ago, Jagex turn on their old servers from 2007.

With everything as it was in that year, but only for member users. (Yes, you have to pay something around 7 USD per month to play in these servers)
As said before, everything in the game works like in 2007, the wilderness, the trade system, skills, stats, the map, everything.

So, now that im able to pay that amount im going to play again as it was my "dream" to become a member user and being able to play the whole game with no restrictions at all.

I'll also like to make a list of players that are going to play so we can add each others and idk, play and have fun.
Im actually playing it with a friend (No GC member) so that makes already two.

Let me know if you are going to play it, or at least try it for a month or so :)
LUKE WE SAID COME TO THE DARK SIDE! DO NOT GO ANY MORE INSIDE THE DARK SIDE! IT WILL BURN YOU! T_T
C4 -Image
C5 - Image
LCourage
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by LCourage »

Damn, at first I thought you were talking about the baddest multi-player FPS hack n slash game ever. Got my hopes up :cry:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY7bdbeW1UQ[/youtube]
Tunnel Snakes rule!