Beta Defiance

Arrange pub meets and gathers, discuss your favorite games.

Moderator: Executive

CanShield

Beta Defiance

Post by CanShield »

I was notified today about my invite to this new mmorpg, but at as luck would have it my pc is down. I will have to try it on this laptop good way to see how forgiving the it will be.

Good news though the NDA as of today is over, so free to live stream, comment, post, tweet, share videos, and otherwise talk about experiences from the beta event.

Anyone else get in this, or already had a chance in the beta during the NDA window.
InsanityRocks
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: Beta Defiance

Post by InsanityRocks »

I was able to get into the 1st and 2nd betas. I have the invite for the 3d but haven't been able to jump in.

So far, bugs and glitches aside, I like what I'm seeing. I'm not going to lie, the 3rd-person POV had me nervous but I think the Trion developers have done a fairly decent job with it. It doesn't feel sloppy: transitioning from hip-fire to ADS works as expected.

Guess it's time for me to create another character before this beta ends. ;)

I haven't done any of the MP or co-op stuff yet.

CanShield, if I get a chance to create a character I'll update this thread and maybe we can co-op.

Cheers
Digz
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by Digz »

can you put a link plz? to gameplay maybe?
InsanityRocks
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by InsanityRocks »

Digz wrote:can you put a link plz? to gameplay maybe?
I'm not setup to record vids, but with the Beta NDA lifted, I'm sure you'll start seeing more and more game play on YouTube.
CanShield

Post by CanShield »

insanityrocks wrote:I was able to get into the 1st and 2nd betas. I have the invite for the 3d but haven't been able to jump in.

So far, bugs and glitches aside, I like what I'm seeing. I'm not going to lie, the 3rd-person POV had me nervous but I think the Trion developers have done a fairly decent job with it. It doesn't feel sloppy: transitioning from hip-fire to ADS works as expected.

Guess it's time for me to create another character before this beta ends. ;)

I haven't done any of the MP or co-op stuff yet.

CanShield, if I get a chance to create a character I'll update this thread and maybe we can co-op.

Cheers
I will get it installed, and test to see if any issues pop up, and then create a character... Co-op sounds like a good go.