[Day Z] Stand alone Alpha release

Arrange pub meets and gathers, discuss your favorite games.

Moderator: Executive

haruky
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Re: [Day Z] Stand alone Alpha release

Post by haruky »

So a friend gifted the game to me for Christmas and I'd love to join some of you guys and play!

There are a few questions I have though.. I keep getting this yellow and red chain indication everytime I play.. EVERY time. Is that a problem on my end? Or is this just typical for everyone?

Also, how do the servers work? Will all my gear get deleted if i change servers?
Image[/url]
Yaargh!

Post by Yaargh! »

The link icons indicate a server connection issue. I've been assuming it's yellow for an intermittent connection and red for no connection.

And the servers are all interchangeable, you can switch whenever you want.
SeraphiM0352
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by SeraphiM0352 »

haruky wrote:So a friend gifted the game to me for Christmas and I'd love to join some of you guys and play!

There are a few questions I have though.. I keep getting this yellow and red chain indication everytime I play.. EVERY time. Is that a problem on my end? Or is this just typical for everyone?

Also, how do the servers work? Will all my gear get deleted if i change servers?
your gear is persistent unless they do a wipe (i believe they already did one but im on vacation so cant confirm) the chain is suppose to represent your connection status. i think its more a hold over from the mod. it will show up sometimes for me but i will have no issues. other times i will have no chain showing but get disconnected or lag anyway.

look forward to playing with you guys when i get back