[RUST] In a Nutshell

Arrange pub meets and gathers, discuss your favorite games.

Moderator: Executive

DiscoSoup
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

[RUST] In a Nutshell

Post by DiscoSoup »

Ash2Dust
Executive
Executive

Re: [RUST] In a Nutshell

Post by Ash2Dust »

I still want a refund on watching that movie.
SeraphiM0352
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by SeraphiM0352 »

is this what its become?
DiscoSoup
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by DiscoSoup »

SeraphiM0352 wrote:is this what its become?
Not at all. Just a joke. I'm still having a good time playing.
Guardian

Post by Guardian »

Guys

We might be in trouble. Our allies and neighbors, PTC's gang, may have been hit. I don't know their layout of the metal base, oh wait now I do, but almost every door is GONE. I can get to every room on every floor in that base. Hopefully nothing was in their. But seeing that those doors are gone means that someone with C4 capability knows where OUR base is.

Also, someone has been stealing from Rome. I didn't realize that someone could get into my loft from the barn window and get into Stalingrad. We are missing several guns, piles of wood, and ammo. I had to wall it off so it shouldn't be a problem anymore.

Furthermore I noticed a HUGE design flaw with the main gates at Rome. the two gates together can be bypassed, all you have to do is run behind the gate facing toward resource hold.

Lastly, TAXMEN are claiming Hacker Valley as their own. Without paying tribute to them they will KOS. Everyone heading there is at a huge risk.

Good luck,
Guardian
SeraphiM0352
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by SeraphiM0352 »

Guardian wrote:Guys

We might be in trouble. Our allies and neighbors, PTC's gang, may have been hit. I don't know their layout of the metal base, oh wait now I do, but almost every door is GONE. I can get to every room on every floor in that base. Hopefully nothing was in their. But seeing that those doors are gone means that someone with C4 capability knows where OUR base is.

Also, someone has been stealing from Rome. I didn't realize that someone could get into my loft from the barn window and get into Stalingrad. We are missing several guns, piles of wood, and ammo. I had to wall it off so it shouldn't be a problem anymore.

Furthermore I noticed a HUGE design flaw with the main gates at Rome. the two gates together can be bypassed, all you have to do is run behind the gate facing toward resource hold.

Lastly, TAXMEN are claiming Hacker Valley as their own. Without paying tribute to them they will KOS. Everyone heading there is at a huge risk.

Good luck,
Guardian

time to take out the taxmen
bigdcowboys22
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by bigdcowboys22 »

SeraphiM0352 wrote:time to take out the taxmen
Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan.

Leadership is getting someone to do what they don't want to do, to achieve what they want to achieve.
DiscoSoup
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by DiscoSoup »

It looks like our server got wiped last night. I think if we want to find a new server now is the time.
RazY70
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Post by RazY70 »

phpBB [video]